• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Murdered Yan Dao man had affair with married woman

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wah lan eh u call this yan dao?

He probably got caught and paid the price unlike me who always get away with it and remember, it takes two hands to clap.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the article you posted in the other thread, it appears that the victim's ex wife was Thai.

The nationality of the alledged killer's wife is unknown, but reported she is 50 but looks 30.

http://wanbao.omy.sg/local/story20140102-19788

He probably got caught and paid the price unlike me who always get away with it and remember, it takes two hands to clap.

hope your escapade/s don't involve thai ladies......their reputation precedes them in terms of retribution.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All it takes is a "sausage" & a "bun"..they make good music together..

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
olmurder030114e.jpg

The police are looking for a male Indonesian National in his late 20s, identified as Djatmiko Febri Irwansyah (in photo), to assist in investigations into the death of Mr Dexmon Chua Yizhi, whose body was discovered at the vicinity of Lim Chu Kang Road on New Year's Day. -- PHOTO: SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
The police are looking for an Indonesian man in his late 20s, identified as Djatmiko Febri Irwansyah. This is to assist in investigations into the death of Mr Dexmon Chua Yizhi, whose body was discovered at the vicinity of Lim Chu Kang Road on New Year's Day.

"Preliminary investigations revealed that Djatmiko Febri Irwansyah has since left Singapore. We have sought assistance from our counterparts in the neighbouring countries to trace his whereabouts," said a police spokesman on Friday.

Anyone with information on Djatmiko Febri Irwansyah should contact the police at 1800-255-0000 or submit the information online at www.spf.gov.sg/CrimeStopper. All information will be kept strictly confidential.

Chia Kee Chen was on Thursday charged with the murder of Mr Chua, a production technician, whose body was found among the thick foliage of a military training area in Lim Chu Kang on Jan 1.

melanietan

Alfrescian
Loyal
By committing murder, the accused destroyed at least two lives...his and the victim.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can i hire a killer from Russia and send him back immediately after he has done his job ?

Or

Can i hire a killer to kill the murderer after murderer has done his job ? That will be the best.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the chinese newspaper report, she is 50 years old but maintains herself so well she looks 30. :o

Then again the reports also compared this case to Anthony Ler's case, claiming how similar they were. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Not similar at all, Anthony Ler killed the ex-wife for money, this one killed the other man for no money gain...very different story altogether...