• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mummy sent FB post to SingTel, worried abt son on Tekong LOL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When we were called up we were totally cut off from civilisation for 4 weeks. There was ONE public phone assigned to the whole company. Limit was 2 minutes per soldier twice per week.

None of us killed ourselves despite the shocking deprivation inflicted upon us. Our parents survived too.

There was only one telephone in the entire camp & there is a long line of users....& it is always, when you get to your turn...the phone ate the only 10 cents you ever had....I rarely called home & my parents & family didn't go into shock not seeing me for 4 weeks & me too. They trusted the SAF to look after me & the rest of the boys. We were so privileged to be looked after. What is happening today? You have sissy boys & equally sissy mothers..omg!

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
There was only one telephone in the entire camp & there is a long line of users....& it is always, when you get to your turn...the phone ate the only 10 cents you ever had....I rarely called home & my parents & family didn't go into shock not seeing me for 4 weeks & me too. They trusted the SAF to look after me & the rest of the boys. We were so privileged to be looked after. What is happening today? You have sissy boys & equally sissy mothers..omg!
I was home for 3mins then go Zouk and chiong.....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Long queue for that one public phone, limited free time in the evenings, somehow always no chance to call. I made very few phone calls.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes her fault, should have sent the maid to take his place.... but who is gg to do e house chores if the maid is outta screwing in the bushes and having NSF camouflage on her bushes?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOLOLOLOLOL

images

roflmao.gif

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long queue for that one public phone, limited free time in the evenings, somehow always no chance to call. I made very few phone calls.

I rarely made any calls on the pay phone in camp, family knows I am in good hands with the SAF, sic!. How come these people so worried, they voted for the PAP & PAP created SAF, they should trust, whom they had voted for to look after their precious sons!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes her fault, should have sent the maid to take his place.... but who is gg to do e house chores if the maid is outta screwing in the bushes and having NSF camouflage on her bushes?

Need to use camouflage net & pluck those "cb" leaves from the bushes too..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She must be spooked out by the boys lost in cave case and feared the same fate for her Son morooned on an island.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if sg goes to war, throngs of sinkies (with their mothers) at changi airport will be 69 times greater than lines at the apple store during an iphone launch.
http://assets.fuckwarezone.com/img/2017/11/TBP_3481.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was home for 3mins then go Zouk and chiong.....

What is really happening today...one really wonder. During my National Slavery days, some recruits carried condoms in their wallets & after BMT & posted to camps, have their book out.....many went "live firing" outside...this was way back, when carrying condoms in your wallet is not something one does, but we grow up...not having some sissy mother worrying the son might die on "Alcatraz" like Pulau Tekong or some BMT camps that look like Gulag-13 ??

What was they mother thinking? some PA organised trip? or church camp to Tekong??