• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mum of 5 loses $1.9k cash in Ang Mo Kio, only has $0.60 left in bank account now

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<Stomper Marina shared with Stomp that she visited the atm at 409 AMK Market And Food Centre to withdraw the money that was financial aid she had received from the Social Service Offices (SSO).>>

Financial aid of $1,900? Are our taxes going towards that? Lol

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
SSO provided her with cash due to her financial stress. Now she lost it and stress.
Shouldn't SSO lee issue her with cash ?
if they rather see her stress why disimbursed in the 1st place ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<Stomper Marina shared with Stomp that she visited the atm at 409 AMK Market And Food Centre to withdraw the money that was financial aid she had received from the Social Service Offices (SSO).>>

Financial aid of $1,900? Are our taxes going towards that? Lol
1900/6=316 each
That's too little :cool:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheebye is asking for a donation.
60 cents in the bank dare to lay 5 eggs, her pussy needs to be flogged hard.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last week my usual transaction account only had less than $10. Thought I was the champion already... She smashed my record

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know you can get welfare aid? Where to apply?
Msf.gov sg under comcare.
Give birth to more child to get more.
If you cannot take care of all also can ask leelative takeover but don't do paperwork.
You get the money go enjoy yourself.
Some even get 2rm rental unit from msf and sublet to ft and ownself stay in jb .
Don't need work and get full support from pap.
My uncle know 1 case don't need guess the race. Shh....

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Msf.gov sg under comcare.
Give birth to more child to get more.
If you cannot take care of all also can ask leelative takeover but don't do paperwork.
You get the money go enjoy yourself.
Some even get 2rm rental unit from msf and sublet to ft and ownself stay in jb .
Don't need work and get full support from pap.
My uncle know 1 case don't need guess the race. Shh....
@syed putra don't say My uncle never give tips.
During application process the orhweesir in charge will ask you to state household income and show bank statement.
No work cpf can show kosong.
Some idiots withdrew money from their account before showing. They think orhweesir stupid like them.
Your bank account need to have bear learn of dollars and best is in cents.
Better way is to open a dummy account. And betterest is do not open it during the application process as it will be too obvious. Plan in advance.
Following my uncle advice approval is guaranteed.