• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MUIS Mufti: Important for Muslims and Malays to get right guidance from religious leaders about Israel-Hamas war

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all good to preach peace, but when you fear your position and salary affected by speaking the truth about Zionist stealing killing land babies and civilians, that is wrong and cowardly.
May Allah give him hidayah.
How does it affect u?
Your baby still safe and sound in SG
Anything happen in Gaza, DO NOT justify any violence crime here. We have NO PLACE for violence here.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any violence act against your own country is consider as High Treason, No Matter what reason u try to beautify

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does it affect u?
Your baby still safe and sound in SG
Anything happen in Gaza, DO NOT justify any violence crime here. We have NO PLACE for violence here.
No one is advocating for violence. We only want him to voice the truth and condemn Zionist wrongdoing, from killing babies and civilians, to refusing abiding with all UNSC resolutions.
Is that so difficult? For a hypocrite, yes it's impossible.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Muslim community has from long ago realised MUIS works for PAP and not for the ummah.
And this stooge represents PAP, not Muslims of Singapore.
You should listen how people snigger at him behind his back. He should fear the plea of the ummah against himself.
The previous Mufti was more loved and respected than this current one. But he resigned because he fear having to answer to Allah his responsibilities that he could not fulfil against PAP.

You mean PAP's agendas for MUIS are not peaceful or bad? What's wrong for MUIS to work together with the government of the day?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean PAP's agendas for MUIS are not peaceful or bad? What's wrong for MUIS to work together with the government of the day?
Don't spin it. You're looking bad.

What I mention is that he should be balanced in his statement and condemn zionists atrocities too.

Is that difficult or cowardly?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't spin it. You're looking bad.

What I mention is that he should be balanced in his statement and condemn zionists atrocities too.

Is that difficult or cowardly?

Did he say in the video he is pro-israel?

He is speaking from the context of sinkieland, to maintain harmony coexistence. His statement is very balance, he said the value of islam is to help those who suffered. In another words, he is asking muslims to help those palestinians who suffered, He is being positive and avoid using negative words like condemn, against....

I should be grateful to MUIS, otherwise I cannot eat together witb high-class malays and minahs.:cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he say in the video he is pro-israel?

He is speaking from the context of sinkieland, to maintain harmony coexistence. His statement is very balance, he said the value of islam is to help those who suffered. In another words, he is asking muslims to help those palestinians who suffered, He is being positive and avoid using negative words like condemn, against....

I should be grateful to MUIS, otherwise I cannot eat together witb high-class malays and minahs.:cool:
He condemned hamas but till today when clearly Israel is committing war crimes, he refused to condemn isreal?

A worse mufti is a hypocrite and coward. I'll be the witness on judgement day.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Isn't that no different when you support snakes living a luxurious life at Ridout?

Ridout case debated in Parliament. You're equating terrorist leaders who start wars to PAP leaders? You're more retarded than I thought.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a phrase in Islam. Amar makruf nahi munkar. Meaning, do good, forbid evil.

Given that nearly all the prominent moslems in islamic history were warlords who committed evil like jihad and land stealing, your religion is filled with contradictions.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given that nearly all the prominent moslems in islamic history were warlords who committed evil like jihad and land stealing, your religion is filled with contradictions.
They did not steal those properties. It was a buyout.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time Hamas sows one seed, it reaps one hundred times as much .......Allah ensures the IDF makes the arrangement.
It's planned this way. If hamas is really a threat to Israel they would have taken out their leaders living a life of luxury in qatar a long time ago. Like how PAP banished umno back to its homeland.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's planned this way. If hamas is really a threat to Israel they would have taken out their leaders living a life of luxury in qatar a long time ago. Like how PAP banished umno back to its homeland.

TRue. Just like how babi sent mossad to assassinate Iran top commander.