• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muhammad Syafie Ismail is the Tampines Saab car terrorist

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He knows max also brief jailtime
Ex-con take it as holiday
Claims also will be settled by insurance
He’s happy got away relatively unscathed and thank his lucky stars
Won’t you be chill too?
if his term is too short, the fucker should be scared to hang out even at the mosque. Looks like ppl of his race want to nail him as well

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a lot of highly paid MUTTS in government service , quietly being put there by PAP to make the Malay community feel good and feel proud so they will continue to vote PAP. Just go Geylang and see the type of cars they are driving. Some one told me many earning up to 20k pm!! Lan lan other races dont know. Last year traveling in Europe in December traveling on SQ and saw a entire Malay family of 6 with Spore passports traveling business class.. At first I thought maybe SQ staff. Checked and turned out full paying paxs! Speaking to each other in English. Father and mother looked like some senior civil servants. Must have spent all their bonuses on the business class tickets.
Cannot be. Malays are lazy and poor. They congregate at the void deck play guitar and smoke ganja.
Please maintain this image of the Malays in your head.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
if his term is too short, the fucker should be scared to hang out even at the mosque. Looks like ppl of his race want to nail him as well
The Malays will forgive him cause they will claim Allah wanted it this way. Not his fault. Their mentality cannot change. Their entire life revolves around religion. You can see it in Malaysia. They rape their daughters and their own people steal from them but they still want to forgive . The Spore Malays are not much different. Just that they have to behave themselves and more low key. Otherwise same same.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammad Syafie Ismail the bastard driver was chilling and playing with his phone after he caused the deaths of 2 innocent people.

1714114846380.png

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malays will forgive him cause they will claim Allah wanted it this way. Not his fault. Their mentality cannot change. Their entire life revolves around religion. You can see it in Malaysia. They rape their daughters and their own people steal from them but they still want to forgive . The Spore Malays are not much different. Just that they have to behave themselves and more low key. Otherwise same same.
yup. Fatalism that teaches passive acceptance, even to the individual's detriment.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cheebye kia should be hung for lack of remorse after killing 2 people. Relax by the stairs with a cushion for his butt and playing phone. Chao cheebye!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely. That’s why coolie Fukiens and local Indians are the newly poor. These days don’t have to go far, walk into any hdb car park chances are you will see a minah in a tudung driving a merz or beemer. It doesn’t help that mutts are intrinsically show offs.
Chinese from now on should stick to byd, great wall motor, cherry, GAC....

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a lot of highly paid MUTTS in government service , quietly being put there by PAP to make the Malay community feel good and feel proud so they will continue to vote PAP. Just go Geylang and see the type of cars they are driving. Some one told me many earning up to 20k pm!! Lan lan other races dont know. Last year traveling in Europe in December traveling on SQ and saw a entire Malay family of 6 with Spore passports traveling business class.. At first I thought maybe SQ staff. Checked and turned out full paying paxs! Speaking to each other in English. Father and mother looked like some senior civil servants. Must have spent all their bonuses on the business class tickets.

Unlikely. Malays are poor. Most live in rental flats. Bicycle also paid by instalment in Courts. Likelihood the accused work as a mechanic in car workshop.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlikely. Malays are poor. Most live in rental flats. Bicycle also paid by instalment in Courts. Likelihood the accused work as a mechanic in car workshop.
lmfao I am not a mutt but even I am waking up to the fact your descendants are going to cut hair for them and call them Abang if you perpetuate your mindset. Wake the fuck up don’t be like those blinking fukiens who keep trying to get free fucks from pinay maids

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
lmfao I am not a mutt but even I am waking up to the fact your descendants are going to cut hair for them and call them Abang if you perpetuate your mindset. Wake the fuck up don’t be like those blinking fukiens who keep trying to get free fucks from pinay maids

This country going down shxt hole. I advice my children to migrate elsewhere. Your fukiens day in and out complaining jobs stolen by Fts. Whats left for the Malays? One way - exit.