• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian Kris waver Hishammuddin wants KL to declare war on Sinkieland

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our Special Forces should be sent to assassinate him. Show mudlanders that our Israeli-trained operatives are capable to get to them easily.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must ammo be halal?

Only if they are going to eat it. If it is to blow them up, then it should be more haram.

Are you coming back to volunteer to defend our motherland? Your motherland needs you now. United and SQ have direct flights from SF. You can be back in 16 hours. Gen Kee Chiu will welcome you at the airport. If he is not available, PAP JohnTan will be there.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Hisha tiew la seng is a moron pig...big mouth good for nothing n NO brain....instead of saying something to cool down the situation..he is stroking the fire
Hope those that follow his speech do no get brain wash by this idiot scumbag ccb......pardon my language

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Hisha tiew la seng is a moron pig...big mouth good for nothing n NO brain....instead of saying something to cool down the situation..he is stroking the fire
Hope those that follow his speech do no get brain wash by this idiot scumbag ccb......pardon my language
He played right into mad hatter's hands. He officially help madhatter deflect the icerd matter from the m&ds

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
He also fucked up on MH 370