• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysian files discrimination suit in US after rednecks say his flag is isis

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The truth is just cos some countries practise such and such and u assume all Muslims should also follow them. All Muslims are like such and such. As i have told u before believing in God or religion is a personal matter. Not all Muslims are perfect. But Islam is perfect.

I don't believe anyone is perfect, so I never judge a religion by a single person or a small group.

Islam is not perfect. Period.

A religion calling itself perfect doesn't make itself perfect. It's a hard truth.

The fact of the matter is that all islamic societies today are pretty screwed up. Vast majority are poor, nearly all treat women very poorly but like to shout down others and insist they treat women well. Discrimination against non-muslims is open and institutional. Whenever challenged, muslims would usually form blasphemy mobs or tell non-muslims to leave. The wealthier muslim countries get their money from oil, not by open and innonvative societies. Most of the oil-rich muslim countries export only oil and intolerant islam. In societies with substantial muslim groups, the group that usually needs more social assistance are muslims. So where is the perfection when people who reject Islam generally seem to be doing better and are more matured in living in peace with others without persecuting them for being different?

Every religion would be judged by its fruits, not by the crap in their so-called holy books. Islam is no exception. Challenging me to show you verses that islam is teaching the wrong thing means jackshit to me. Every religion is judged by their fruits. And Islam's fruits seems to be whatever it touches, it turns to shit.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't believe anyone is perfect, so I never judge a religion by a single person or a small group.

Islam is not perfect. Period.

A religion calling itself perfect doesn't make itself perfect. It's a hard truth.

The fact of the matter is that all islamic societies today are pretty screwed up. Vast majority are poor, nearly all treat women very poorly but like to shout down others and insist they treat women well. Discrimination against non-muslims is open and institutional. Whenever challenged, muslims would usually form blasphemy mobs or tell non-muslims to leave. The wealthier muslim countries get their money from oil, not by open and innonvative societies. Most of the oil-rich muslim countries export only oil and intolerant islam. In societies with substantial muslim groups, the group that usually needs more social assistance are muslims. So where is the perfection when people who reject Islam generally seem to be doing better and are more matured in living in peace with others without persecuting them for being different?

Every religion would be judged by its fruits, not by the crap in their so-called holy books. Islam is no exception. Challenging me to show you verses that islam is teaching the wrong thing means jackshit to me. Every religion is judged by their fruits. And Islam's fruits seems to be whatever it touches, it turns to shit.

Aiyoh... harping on same issues again and again. Simply by labelling all Muslims as terrorists can only mean ur stereotype. Wats tere to discuss? Ask u to quote me verses fm Quran but u cant find any. Just like ur MIW policies.Certain policies not fair but is good for individuals. So do u condemn the policy and the policy maker?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyoh... harping on same issues again and again. Simply by labelling all Muslims as terrorists can only mean ur stereotype. Wats tere to discuss? Ask u to quote me verses fm Quran but u cant find any. Just like ur MIW policies.Certain policies not fair but is good for individuals. So do u condemn the policy and the policy maker?

You can always google. I just don't want to make you cry.

You just can't face up to the hard truth that your religion is not perfect and that it is more likely to screw up societies than to benefit them.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can always google. I just don't want to make you cry.

You just can't face up to the hard truth that your religion is not perfect and that it is more likely to screw up societies than to benefit them.

Google for wat. I read the Quran. Good enough and i know wat is good i will embrace and wat is bad i will reject. Yes i do cry at time in solace. Its normal we are humans.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Mudlaysia, other non Muslims also feel distress and humiliation based of being singled-out because of their ethnicity, race and religion.

Rubbish I never feel any distress and humiliation based of being singled out because of ethnicity race and religion. Only being singled out because of nationality.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish I never feel any distress and humiliation based of being singled out because of ethnicity race and religion. Only being singled out because of nationality.

Singled out by non Muslims who discriminated me by accusing me of being from France, some forget that I am the same race that they complained loud loud of being discriminated. Others are poisonous snakes that discriminated me with their malicious black hand.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysian Chinese and Indians are good pretenders to be singled out based on ethnic race and religion when they ownselves singled out others based on nationality and do crimes on me! How shameless can these Malaysians be?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singled out by non Muslims who discriminated me by accusing me of being from France, some forget that I am the same race that they complained loud loud of being discriminated. Others are poisonous snakes that discriminated me with their malicious black hand.

My life in jiuhu would have been perfect without these poisonous snakes around. So poisonous and arrogant to go around gloating about their crimes, no wonder they got asked to go back China and India.