• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlaysia Minister of Transport created Fake video about Seletar Airport, time for Sinkies to open mob again this weekend!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia has admitted that they missed the deadline, either by their own incompetence or complacency! They want to force Singapore to give them a 2nd bite of the cherry. Its as simple as that. Tantamount to re-writing the Treaty to suit their own agenda. Adik says no way unless you give me some sweets in return.
So these m&ds can go get dog fuck,,,,although I have no likes for the pappies especially Ms Vivian, the point is mudland never dispute her statement about the deadline,,and that just proves what snakes these m&ds are. I think Singkieland needs to relook and re-evaluate its economic development policies and focus on replacing mudlanders within the economy. 1st step is to remove mudland as traditional source of labour BS, there should be no favoritism for anyone and develop local talent. We do not need the likes of Khaw, Janil and Khor in our midst,,,,talk about clutching snakes,,,in addition such local policies will benefit local m&ds and ah nehs,,,and why not? that way the resident mudWhore will have less complaints about discrimination

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So these m&ds can go get dog fuck,,,,although I have no likes for the pappies especially Ms Vivian, the point is mudland never dispute her statement about the deadline,,and that just proves what snakes these m&ds are. I think Singkieland needs to relook and re-evaluate its economic development policies and focus on replacing mudlanders within the economy. 1st step is to remove mudland as traditional source of labour BS, there should be no favoritism for anyone and develop local talent. We do not need the likes of Khaw, Janil and Khor in our midst,,,,talk about clutching snakes,,,in addition such local policies will benefit local m&ds and ah nehs,,,and why not? that way the resident mudWhore will have less complaints about discrimination

You are right that the PAP showed special indulgence and treat Malaysians favourably in our economy starting from the top to the lower echelons. Many Cabinet ministers & MPs were ex-Malaysians.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right that the PAP showed special indulgence and treat Malaysians favourably in our economy starting from the top to the lower echelons. Many Cabinet ministers & MPs were ex-Malaysians.

I for one am sick of the favoritism towards mudlanders,,,,what the shit have they ever done for singkieland besides take? Gone are the days of old school Mudlanders like GKS etc whose work and benefits to singkieland was more than dead fart,,,now what has Khaw or Janil or Khor did for singkies? they are just doing care and maintenance and still fuck up it up,,,and I dare say this because I am a half breed mudlander,,and I hate seeing my mudlander relatives because all they ask is 'how to get work in singkieland'? 'Can stay with u or not ah'? etc,,,what worthwhile contributions do they make to singkieland? Even cat 150 at geyland also no more mudlanders,,so what benefit are they? ok lah,,beer ladies etc,,,but they are not maids, and not geylang workers,,which means they have taken over office jobs and scholarships and university places that should be going to true blue singkies and priority and benefits should be given to male singkies who serve NS...these m&ds got serve NS or not? and if they serve NS,,,is the MIW sure these m&ds wont compromise national security?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I for one am sick of the favoritism towards mudlanders,,,,what the shit have they ever done for singkieland besides take? Gone are the days of old school Mudlanders like GKS etc whose work and benefits to singkieland was more than dead fart,,,now what has Khaw or Janil or Khor did for singkies? they are just doing care and maintenance and still fuck up it up,,,and I dare say this because I am a half breed mudlander,,and I hate seeing my mudlander relatives because all they ask is 'how to get work in singkieland'? 'Can stay with u or not ah'? etc,,,what worthwhile contributions do they make to singkieland? Even cat 150 at geyland also no more mudlanders,,so what benefit are they? ok lah,,beer ladies etc,,,but they are not maids, and not geylang workers,,which means they have taken over office jobs and scholarships and university places that should be going to true blue singkies and priority and benefits should be given to male singkies who serve NS...these m&ds got serve NS or not? and if they serve NS,,,is the MIW sure these m&ds wont compromise national security?

Especially Khaw who has been fawningly described by the local press and his peers as calm and zen

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zen-like. Also Putucherry who comes across as too eager to please and overly-ambitious. Obnoxious. I am sure there are better and worthier local-borns who can do the jobs but do not want to work under the elitist and out of touch PAP government.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
zen-like. Also Putucherry who comes across as too eager to please and overly-ambitious. Obnoxious. I am sure there are better and worthier local-borns who can do the jobs but do not want to work under the elitist and out of touch PAP government.

I think the local elites or local capable ones have seen what happen to David Lim...and their own rice bowls are secure,,why work for an incompetent narcissistic CAQ? And in the end get abused and stressed etc?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia has admitted that they missed the deadline, either by their own incompetence or complacency! They want to force Singapore to give them a 2nd bite of the cherry. Its as simple as that. Tantamount to re-writing the Treaty to suit their own agenda. Adik says no way unless you give me some sweets in return.
Singapore refuse arbitration on water. Just like they refuse third party arbitration on tuas issue too. Saying two countries can resolve matter.
1987, dr m faced leadership challenge by tengku razaleigh ending with umno declared illegal one year later in a court case disputing party election result.