• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlanders should thank British for uniting various tiny states into one small country

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
792AE985-83BC-45D4-8BF1-9398C1778BEC.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? It’s a FACT that mudland is a small country. Their own minister also said so.
But last time some ccb Malaysians in Living in forum were angry at me for stating the FACT of mudland is a small country woh. The filthy Indian psychopath criminal son of whore stealing slandering and harassing me non stop must be one of them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But last time some ccb Malaysians in Living in forum were angry at me for stating the FACT of mudland is a small country woh. The filthy Indian psychopath criminal son of whore stealing slandering and harassing me non stop must be one of them.
COWARDS hiding behind computer to bully people are all like that. So hypocrite criminal bullies. Go tell your mudland minister that Malaysia is big country and go bully him for telling the truth lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
COWARDS hiding behind computer to bully people are all like that. So hypocrite criminal bullies. Go tell your mudland minister that Malaysia is big country and go bully him for telling the truth lah.
Just like coward criminal bullies like @AhMeng hiding behind computer slandering me indeed. They are entitled to tell filthy lies of me while I am not entitled to state facts of them. Accused me bullying thousands of them when all I did is state facts.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Just like coward criminal bullies like @AhMeng hiding behind computer slandering me indeed. They are entitled to tell filthy lies of me while I am not entitled to state facts of them. Accused me bullying thousands of them when all I did is state facts.
Good Afternoon. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And pretend to ask me to sue them but actually dare not give name NRIC for people to sue. Now people should know it takes a lot for me to ask LJ Mccully and kt latha to sue me. Coward criminal bullies ccb Malaysian Hakka son of whore @AhMeng is proven to certainly do not have what it takes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And pretend to ask me to sue them but actually dare not give name NRIC for people to sue. Now people should know it takes a lot for me to ask LJ Mccully and kt latha to sue me. Coward criminal bullies ccb Malaysian Hakka son of whore @AhMeng is proven to certainly do not have what it takes.
Especially when I am just not rich not poor while LJ Mccully is rich with self claimed D10 bungalow.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Especially when I am just not rich not poor while LJ Mccully is rich with self claimed D10 bungalow.
And that’s the difference between high class and low class people. One got guts to face rich bully while low class coward like @AhMeng hide behind computer bullying woman who is not poor not rich people.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until 1909, kedah, perlis, kelantan and terengganu were part of thailand. Hence the reason why malaysua first PM was sent to study in bangkok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until 1909, kedah, perlis, kelantan and terengganu were part of thailand. Hence the reason why malaysua first PM was sent to study in bangkok.
That’s not what mudlanders said. They said the Malay states were just giving tributes to Siam as token of friendship.

502EF6DC-E697-4331-B9DB-058D7F3E96D6.jpeg