• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudlander left brain dead in racist attack at New York City restaurant

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the worst place I ever been to. My boyfriend and I went to this place to eat and just because we look young they force us to pay first. The manager accused us of not paying for food three times. And a worker accused us of staying there for more than 2 hours. This place is full of shit. Workers are very rude. Every time we went we stayed there for only 30min or less. They don't know how to talk to customers. There customer service skills are very POOR! This is the worst buffet I ever been in.NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST NO ONE SHOULD.

Worse buffet ever !!! No Manners, your plate is remove without even asking if your finish, they gave me the check without even asking if I was done, then they act like if you dont leave a tip they gonna not let you get out of the restaurant, they stand next to you like the police, crazy!! Will never go back, don't recoment it to anyone, and what's worse they don't have a large selection of food.
Dont go there!!!

We went on a Monday night 3 hours before they closed. One side was almost full. We didn't finish taking our coats off and they already rushed us to get our beverage. When we ordered our drinks the plastic cups were very dirty and smelled very bad. Decent variety of food but not fresh at all. The crab legs tasted like plastic and had a weird taste. Sushi was very old and food tasted very bad. They also rushed us to finish. We weren't even done with our food and they would take our plates. When we went for a second round, and went back to the table our check was already there. Overall, service and management was terrible and I don't think I'll be going back there.

Mediocre food; not the best "chinese" food I've tasted but it wasn't the worst. Literally watched people line up for crab legs every 15 minutes, it was kind of ridiculous. The service was mediocre at best. My boyfriend and I could barely get the attention of waitresses for refills and when we did get their attention they weren't exactly the nicest. This seedy little joint is good for what it is, but no a place I would go out of my way to return to.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot find any statements he made that suggested that he was anti immigration. All I can find are those where he says he was anti illegal immigration.
Shh, anyone whk says trump is anti immigrant you can root out as either ignorant, wilfully ignorant, or just plain dumb. The neo left idea is for every mexican to rush in unchecked and take over everything you have. In sinkieland they will say no way. For america the same sinkoes will say great idea. Typical idiots

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the worst place I ever been to. My boyfriend and I went to this place to eat and just because we look young they force us to pay first. The manager accused us of not paying for food three times. And a worker accused us of staying there for more than 2 hours. This place is full of shit. Workers are very rude. Every time we went we stayed there for only 30min or less. They don't know how to talk to customers. There customer service skills are very POOR! This is the worst buffet I ever been in.NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN AND I STRONGLY SUGGEST NO ONE SHOULD.

Worse buffet ever !!! No Manners, your plate is remove without even asking if your finish, they gave me the check without even asking if I was done, then they act like if you dont leave a tip they gonna not let you get out of the restaurant, they stand next to you like the police, crazy!! Will never go back, don't recoment it to anyone, and what's worse they don't have a large selection of food.
Dont go there!!!

We went on a Monday night 3 hours before they closed. One side was almost full. We didn't finish taking our coats off and they already rushed us to get our beverage. When we ordered our drinks the plastic cups were very dirty and smelled very bad. Decent variety of food but not fresh at all. The crab legs tasted like plastic and had a weird taste. Sushi was very old and food tasted very bad. They also rushed us to finish. We weren't even done with our food and they would take our plates. When we went for a second round, and went back to the table our check was already there. Overall, service and management was terrible and I don't think I'll be going back there.

Mediocre food; not the best "chinese" food I've tasted but it wasn't the worst. Literally watched people line up for crab legs every 15 minutes, it was kind of ridiculous. The service was mediocre at best. My boyfriend and I could barely get the attention of waitresses for refills and when we did get their attention they weren't exactly the nicest. This seedy little joint is good for what it is, but no a place I would go out of my way to return to.

Sounds like London's Wong Kei.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shh, anyone whk says trump is anti immigrant you can root out as either ignorant, wilfully ignorant, or just plain dumb. The neo left idea is for every mexican to rush in unchecked and take over everything you have. In sinkieland they will say no way. For america the same sinkoes will say great idea. Typical idiots

LOL ...this is ignorance in full display. Don't know your facts, make obtuse generalization. Pointless to even engage. Have a good Trump life.