• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland to lose RM200b from axing HSR? Mai gong jiao wei, show proof says mad hatter

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
In ASEAN, the two strongest economies are Singapore and Malaysia. It makes economic sense to link them together with a HSR stretching from Singapore to Penang. I only think that Najib was too vindictive to design his side of the HSR to skip Penang.

HSR is not a white elephant project because it would transform sleepy towns like Malacca and JB into proper cities. Till today, I don't really consider JB a real city. It's not even on par with a 2nd tier city in China.
Tokyo to osaka maybe 14 train service in one hour during peak periods. Can easily cover cost.
KL-Singapore, they talking about one trip per hour. Ticket price way abive what malaysians willing to pay. Btw, never mentioned how much one way ticket will cost. I think maybe RM500.

JB can be a real city if tgey can have easy access to changi airport by direct rail link.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tokyo to osaka maybe 14 train service in one hour during peak periods. Can easily cover cost.
KL-Singapore, they talking about one trip per hour. Ticket price way abive what malaysians willing to pay. Btw, never mentioned how much one way ticket will cost. I think maybe RM500.

JB can be a real city if tgey can have easy access to changi airport by direct rail link.

fwah.... flings in KL will b too expensive even with ringgit exchange

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why not just build a airport in jb