• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland Poodles Condemned For Taking One Year To Capture Mas Selamat

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
After details emerged that Mas Selamat was allowed to openly sell ice-cream, Ramli burgers and kacang puteh on the streets of Skudai Malaysia for a year, the Mudlaysian Poodles were roundly condemned by people on both sides of the causeway for gross incompetence.

Mudland Police are known worldwide as the most lazy and retarded police force of the world. They are also the most corrupted law enforcement unit in the Universe.

If Mas Selamat was in Singapore, our brave Home Team would have captured him before he can finish shouting 'Kacang Pu......'.

The Mudland Police was able to capture Mas Selamat after the Singapore ISD provided them with the exact address to them. All credit should go to DPM Wong and his Home Team.

SHAME ON THE MUDLAND POLICE!! PUII!!! :oIo:

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If MSK sold ramli burger at Geylang Serai tempt market, maybe the ST interview him on his views about indian rojak poisoning without realizing how he is :smile:

You retarded dog :oIo:

Mas Selamat would have been arrested before he can flip over his first burger of the day..

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
why don't you look at it the way round that it took your scum master one year to find and track down mas...

Our Home Team would have captured Mas Selamat within 2 days had he been in Singapore, and not more than a year as needed by the Mudland Poodles.:mad:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
masquack120.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/141LS7_0318&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/141LS7_0318&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1pAZALjLlw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1pAZALjLlw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
masquack120.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/141LS7_0318&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/141LS7_0318&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1pAZALjLlw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y1pAZALjLlw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I would suggest that henceforth, all prisoners in ISD should be issued with shorts, better still just underwear. This would prevent any prisoner from using their pants as improvised floatation device to escape from the prison...

All cleaners should also be activated to clean up all parks near the sea and clear any items that floats so that it would not aid the prisoners in swimming across...

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
HELLOOO?!!! They are the ones who finish the Sinkie Poodles' job!

You retarded mongrel :oIo:

Mas Selamat was allowed to openly sell ice-cream, Ramli burgers and kacang puteh on the streets of Skudai Malaysia for a year. The Mudland poodles was able to capture Mas after our Home Team gave them the address to his house.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU DEAD !!! THE FUCKING HOME TEAM CAN'T EVEN MANAGE THE LOCAL CRIME SCENE EFFECTIVELY, DUN TOK COCK ABOUT "our brave Home Team would have captured him" !!

Case #1, WTF !!! law abiding citizen negotiate with lawless loan sharks.

http://www.straitstimes.com/print/ST+Forum/Story/STIStory_369975.html

April 29, 2009

Unhappy 'solution' to harassment

LAST Thursday, my front door was smeared with black paint and the message 'O$Pay$', with the borrower's name and the loan shark's number, was scrawled on the staircase walls.

The borrower who sold this flat I am currently occupying was, presumably, the person being sought after by the loan shark. My brother lodged a police report at the Hong Kah North neighbourhood police station. I also made some inquiries on the action to be taken to ensure the safety of my family.

Besides taking some photos of the scene and telling me that the case was referred to the Criminal Investigation Department, the police officer could only advise me to report the case if it happened again.

I felt helpless. Finally, I called the number scrawled on the wall purportedly belonging to the loan shark. I asked him if he was a loan shark, he replied yes, and asked if I wanted money, and how I obtained his number. I told him that I was not the person he was looking for and to stop the harassment. He advised me to paste a Housing Board document showing I was the real owner of the flat on my front door for a month.

He promised that he 'would do his part'. The harassment stopped after that. I felt ashamed that as a law-abiding citizen, I had to seek help from a loan shark who had been harassing me.

It also sickens me to know that there is no way I can stop the previous owner from using my address for any of his wrongdoings. If he continues to borrow, and defaults on his loans, then I would have to suffer the subsequent harassment from loan sharks.

Something must be done to help victims like me.

Ling Boon Kok

Case #2, WTF !!! 5 Police Reports, The fucking Home Team did NOTHING !!

"Loan shark claims my mum owes $3K as guarantor for her friend"

A frustrated STOMPer Chua is tired of dealing with these loan shark runners who claim that his mother, is the guarantor for her friend, and that she owes them $3K.

In an email to STOMP, he says:

"This video was taken on April 12.

"The loan shark claimed that my mum is a guarantor for her friend but my mum is unaware of it.

"The debt of $1K was increased to $3K as my mum quarrelled over the phone with the loan shark arguing that she is not a guarantor for anyone.

"The loan shark said that he no longer wanted the $1K debt from the debtor but the $3K compensation from my mum and each time his runner comes up to our place, we have to pay an additional $500 and interests too.

"Five police reports were made so far.

"Upon confirming with my mum's friend that my mum is not her guarantor, my mum's friend's house was left alone but ours was still disturbed since February 26."

"Hope the video can deter young teenagers from helping these loan sharks. "

Case #3, WTF !!! Jiak Liao Bees (JLBs) IOs

Harassed resident seeks more police aid

I REFER to last Friday's article, 'Loan shark harassment cases rise sharply'.

My experience with police action on loan sharks has been frustrating.

I bought my flat in November last year and in six months, I have been harassed by loan sharks six times. They wrote 'O$P$' messages on the walls of my block and in the lift, and splashed paint on both my door and my neighbour's door.

Apparently, several loan sharks are looking for the previous owner of my flat, who has disappeared. Not even the sales agent or the police can contact her.

After each incident, I filed a police report and was referred to the investigating officer (IO). I have followed police advice to post a note to the loan sharks and install closed-circuit television, but the harassment has continued.

I have even called the loan sharks who left their numbers to tell them they are going after the wrong person and that I have filed a police report, but this does not scare them.

I am frustrated at the helplessness of the police, especially on these points:

The IO has never spoken to me. I have tried to call him many times - to no avail. Last week, I called every day, only to find that he and his backup are on leave.

There is supposedly a dedicated unit to tackle loan-shark cases, but I have not heard from it.

It is also surprising that the police cannot track the previous flat owner.

Stephanie Joan Yiu Chua (Ms)

Case #4, WTF !!! Fucking Poodles sleeping on the JOB - Repeated Case !!

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=69651

He has not borrowed money from any loan shark, yet a STOMPer's car was badly vandalised with the infamous "O$P$" insignia.

Said the STOMPer in an email to STOMP today (May 9):

"My innocent car as been vandalised by Ah Long with spray paint wordings -- "O$P$" yesterday (May 8) as seen in the pictures.

"I was away from home for a week because I was outstationed.

"When I went to carpark to drive my car yesterday (May 8) at about 6pm, I was shocked to see my Hyundai Tuscani vandalised!

"A police report has been made.

"My car was parked in the multi-storey caprark at block 98 in the the Aljunied Crescent area.

"I confronted the flat owner of (his block and unit number were spray-painted on victim's car) and the elderly couple claimed that their son (already moved out since 7 or 8 years ago) had indeed borrowed money from Ah Long and their flat door area was heavily vandalised with painted wordings for the past 2 months."

The STOMPer said the couple lives in block 109.

"I stay at block 110.

"They also claimed that I am the third 'victim' as another 2 cars (BMW and Benz) whose owners do not have any relation to them, had been vandalised in the same manner while parked at a nearby carpark.

"I suggest the authorities should conduct more police patrols and installed CCTV in multi-storey carparks in order to eradicate such vandalism by Ah Longs.

"A quick check with the car workshop indicated that a re-paint job on my car cost around 800-100 dollars.

"Crime is indeed getting serious in Singapore!"

Case #5, WTF !!! Home Team is Sleeping on the job AGAIN !!

from Mypaper dated 13 May 2009

Mistake with fine not corrected for months

LAST October, I received a notice for a fine from the Traffic

Police while I was using an AXS machine.

To avoid incurring a legal penalty, I decided to pay the fine although I was not sure what my offence was. However, upon checking the receipt, I noticed that the fine was for an offence committed a year ago and that the fine was not directed at me. I sent a letter of appeal to the Traffic Police in the same month.

Up till today, I have not received any reply from them. Even after several phone calls and e-mail messages, I have received only an acknowledgement of receipt of my letter and was told that they were looking into the matter.
Considering that the Traffic Police had made a mistake, spending over six months to check if the vehicle in question is in my name is a long
time.

Could the Traffic Police please look into the matter?

Mr Ko Fu Heng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If MSK sold ramli burger at Geylang Serai tempt market, maybe the ST interview him on his views about indian rojak poisoning without realizing how he is :smile:

michelle chia and gurmit singh would even patronise him and praise his super hotdog is simply delisexious!! and rank him the lumpar one in their foodie series.:biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
what to expect from mudland! all their mata deploy along ns highway to book singies for speeding what!

Mudland poodles are busy booking Singaporeans for speeding or playing guitars and soccer.

They are a total disgrace... :mad: Our Home Team is so much more professional than them.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our Home Team would have captured Mas Selamat within 2 days had he been in Singapore, and not more than a year as needed by the Mudland Poodles.:mad:

Hahahaha.....what a joke, didn't they report that Mas Selamat was still in Singapore for 4 days before escaping to Mat Land?