• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland national anthem is based on French song

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@rotiprata mudland son of whore bully you should answer this question too. Do you like your French song national anthem? Hahaha
These mudlander bullies’ feelings must be hurt indeed by the fact of their national anthem is French song - when they viciously mocked me for learning French - but facts are facts what. Not like my case defamation of a virgin as slut whore mistress is way beyond the hurting of feelings. Understand @laksaboy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These mudlander bullies’ feelings must be hurt indeed by the fact of their national anthem is French song - when they viciously mocked me for learning French - but facts are facts what. Not like my case defamation of a virgin as slut whore mistress is way beyond the hurting of feelings. Understand @laksaboy?

Not to mention it’s a crime.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention it’s a crime.

A crime done by millions of criminal bastards onto me for years until today until this hour until this minute still have sons of whores upping slut whore mistress threads to insinuate insults trample and harass me.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another m&d bully dog with feelings hurt hahaha. No need to deny. Facts are facts ok? Just like I am a virgin is a FACT.
2EE28861-E0D2-4A41-8DDE-080A87E889DC.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are your feelings hurt ccb Malaysians? Come on this is nothing compared to what you evil people have done to me defaming me with filthy lies. In contrast I am only stating FACT that you are hypocrite bullies that have French song national anthem mocking me for learning French song.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are your feelings hurt ccb Malaysians? Come on this is nothing compared to what you evil people have done to me defaming me with filthy lies. In contrast I am only stating FACT that you are hypocrite bullies that have French song national anthem mocking me for learning French song.
20190717_232017.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese liar sons of whores love to mock others for illness and telling the truth indeed. Because they are self entitled liar bullies.

I owe no one any info about me but self entitled Malaysian love to twist facts about me from oily face to night gown into slut whore mistress stories. But you tell them the truth of illness and virgin also no use. They accused you lying and still mock you song song. So obviously I am the poor victim of their bullying and not the other way round.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I owe no one any info about me but self entitled Malaysian love to twist facts about me from oily face to night gown into slut whore mistress stories. But you tell them the truth of illness and virgin also no use. They accused you lying and still mock you song song. So obviously I am the poor victim of their bullying and not the other way round.

Not to mention poor victim of their theft.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this your mouth or cb or karchng kang
20190717_232906.jpg

If is mouth where are your teeths but yet have tongue
if is cb where is the labia
if is karchng where is the rectum KNN blur liao KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever said I am bullying them is obviously a manipulator telling lies.