• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland Govt leader call BN Govt a “robber” based on hot air

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
B52E4602-A5DF-4780-818C-FF7C6582DBC4.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak why so no standard from citizen to Govt leader all the same to slander people based on hot air? Show evidence lah. Like me say ccb Malaysians stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran also got show solid circumstantial evidence of phone calls from India iran.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak why so no standard from citizen to Govt leader all the same to slander people based on hot air? Show evidence lah. Like me say ccb Malaysians stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran also got show solid circumstantial evidence of phone calls from India iran.
full.gif

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. KJ filed police report. Lets wait and see whether jiuhukia LGE claimed is true or not. Everyday do nothing but kpkb abt previous garment wrongdoing. GE over leow lah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good. KJ filed police report. Lets wait and see whether jiuhukia LGE claimed is true or not. Everyday do nothing but kpkb abt previous garment wrongdoing. GE over leow lah
Yeah anyhow call people robber also can. No need to show evidence one. Horrible govt indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these rants because of your failed investment in jb. write it off. otherwise you lose your mind. what’s the point of losing your mind while keeping hymen intact?
What’s this? You are one of those dogs trampling me with slut whore mistress insults and then come and act nice after stabbing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yeah based on usual mudlander standard, the burden of proof is on BN to prove that they are not robbers (of GST refunds) after being accused based on hot air!