• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland Chinese dogs @ahmeng @ynk2252 etc are entitled to open threads with my nick

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So am I. But I am high class vs them low class open threads to spin ccb lies of me.
@Leongsam this is not called freedom of speech but gangsters talking and spinning ccb lies. Freedom of speech only works within high class people. Low class people should not be given freedom. The worse is high class people get banned for talking truth while low class people are free to roam with ccb lies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam this is not called freedom of speech but gangsters talking and spinning ccb lies. Freedom of speech only works within high class people. Low class people should not be given freedom. The worse is high class people get banned for talking truth while low class people are free to roam!
High class people have to fight hard just to get a chance to talk but low class people can talk freely all kinds of dirty shit lies and never threatened with ban by @zhihau and some more got the cheek to open threads to complain people complaining them aka complain me by spamming ccb lies of me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This few years I have realised that low class people like mudland and sinkie dogs and filthy Indians should not be given freedom of speech. These are evil ingrates like @AhMeng that got a little bit of money and power only became gangsters and called insulting woman with ccb lies as entertainment with no shame.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This few years I have realised that low class people like mudland and sinkie dogs and filthy Indians should not be given freedom of speech. These are evil ingrates like @AhMeng that got a little bit of money and power only became gangsters and called insulting woman with ccb lies as entertainment with no shame.
Not just that but these low class thieves steal photos of people at home and then use their ccb mouth to whistle insinuating insults! Damn evil and cheap Malaysians and sinkie chinese dogs 走狗汉奸!

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
good-fucking-morning-good-morning-20938970.png