• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muay Thai challenge to retarded gay dogs and spastic maggots

nickseth666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded gay dog kopiuncle and his spastic peasant maggots trying to silence me. :mad: I was zapped 172 points off by 7 of them yesterday and 10 points today by another single nick. :oIo:
You spastic maggots dare to face the fury and power of my Muay Thai? Anyone, anytime and any place! All you need to do is state your Name and IC Number so that I can draw out the fight contract for when I deliver my deadly Muay Thai death kick, they will be sent straight to HELL! :mad:

FernandoTorres

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retarded gay dog kopiuncle and his spastic peasant maggots trying to silence me. :mad: I was zapped 172 points off by 7 of them yesterday and 10 points today by another single nick. :oIo:
You spastic maggots dare to face the fury and power of my Muay Thai? Anyone, anytime and any place! All you need to do is state your Name and IC Number so that I can draw out the fight contract for when I deliver my deadly Muay Thai death kick, they will be sent straight to HELL! :mad:

Long time no see. Don't think u will need my help as u can cope. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think this is Clinton lah.. Paging for the original 666 gaydog to make a return to this Forum..

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it Clinton666? He is a super Pappy right? If so why would Kopi zap him since they are both ka kee lang?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it Clinton666? He is a super Pappy right? If so why would Kopi zap him since they are both ka kee lang?

You really believe Clinton is a Pappy ahh..??? He's a Pappy in disguise only.. If you read all his threads and posts, he purposely made the PAP looked bad.. I still believe that he is actually an Oppo..

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. Paging for the original 666 gaydog to make a return to this Forum..

his parents warned him if this year still can not pass PSLE they are going to cut him off their will ...

so have to study hard lah, no time for SBF :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is not a clone of clinton becoz clinton has this trademark of writing in a bigger font. Trust me. :cool::cool::cool:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
his parents warned him if this year still can not pass PSLE they are going to cut him off their will ...

so have to study hard lah, no time for SBF :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

For some good laughs on a slow day, try reading Clinton's old threads..

nickseth666

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU ALL PAP INTERNET BRIGADE! YOU GROUP OF FUCKTARDS RECRUITED BY TREACHEROUS LEE CON YOU WHO SCRAPPED THE BOTTOM OF THE MOST PUTRID FILTHY BARREL CAN DEDUCT MY POINTS TIL NEGATIVE WITH YOUR MULTITUDE OF CLONES BUT YOU WILL NEVER STOP ME FROM TELLING EVERYONE THE TRUTH! FUCK YOU ALL PAP IB!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

nickseth666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread has proven without the shadow of a doubt the underhanded and vile actions of the PAP Internet Brigade. They zapped me into negative territory to prevent me from exposing their treasonous plots and lies and when I exposed their use of clones to zap me, they quickly use their multitude of clones to up my points to cover up their despicable deeds!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU ALL PAP INTERNET BRIGADE! YOU GROUP OF FUCKTARDS RECRUITED BY TREACHEROUS LEE CON YOU WHO SCRAPPED THE BOTTOM OF THE MOST PUTRID FILTHY BARREL CAN DEDUCT MY POINTS TIL NEGATIVE WITH YOUR MULTITUDE OF CLONES BUT YOU WILL NEVER STOP ME FROM TELLING EVERYONE THE TRUTH! FUCK YOU ALL PAP IB!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

your style of writing look like them:
gpoal 2.jpg

gopal.jpg

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Overcompensating..gotcha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: