• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Msian FTrash Whacked NSman Till Arm Broken!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>And as usual, light sentence with no jail and caning!

icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Road rage: 6 mths for breaking man's arm
</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>5:57 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 4) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>31979.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Apr 20, 2010

Road rage: Six months for breaking man's arm

<!-- by line -->By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent
http://www.straitstimes.com/Singapore/Story/STIStory_516556.html

<!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
ST_15754127.jpg
Tan Eng Heong, 47, had used a wooden pole to hit his victim several times during the incident last April. He is out on $10,000 bail pending an appeal. -- ST PHOTO: NG SOR LUAN

<!-- story content : start -->
A MOTORIST who broke the arm of another with a wooden pole in a road rage incident was jailed six months yesterday.
Malaysian Tan Eng Heong, 47, an IT manager here, was convicted of causing grievous hurt to Mr Chua Cheng Hai, 45. He is appealing against the sentence and is currently out on $10,000 bail.
During the 21/2-day hearing, a district court heard how the assault began when Mr Chua, who was driving a Mercedes-Benz van, cut into Tan's lane on Braddell Road on April 17 last year.
Tan, who was driving a Toyota Wish, became furious and overtook Mr Chua from the left.
Both men then tried to cut into each other's lane and that eventually led to a side collision between the vehicles.
When Mr Chua got out to check the damage to his van, Tan took out a wooden pole, placed near the driver's seat, and hit him several times.
Mr Chua, who is left-handed, said he instinctively raised his left hand to ward off the blows.
The victim was struggling with Tan when Tan heard his daughter, who was in the car, scream because he had not applied the brakes and the car was slowly moving forward.
Yesterday, Tan's lawyer Vijay Kumar Rai blamed Mr Chua for sparking off the incident, adding that it could have happened to anyone.
But District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim disagreed and said: 'While that may be so, most of us will exercise some restraint and not use a mop stick to hit the other person.'
The district judge told Tan that he must have had similar encounters during his 20 years of driving and should have learnt to walk away.
Tan, who is a Singapore permanent resident, chose to remain silent when his defence was called. He could have been jailed for up to 10 years and liable to a fine or to caning.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
What are you defending?

His name, Eng Heong sounds like Hero in hokkien. Maybe he wanted to show his daugher how much of a hero he really is. So strong and such a fiery temper at such an age, i think he should not go to jail. Maybe some time training and serving in SAF barracks doing his bit for Singapore would be better.

Baroko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scums of this kind should have their PR revoke just like the SIA pilot who had his revoked.

2 questions:
1)Why was Tan carrying a wooden pole near the driver's seat? Is he always prepared to use it as a weapon?
2)Why was he not caned?

Years ago there was another similar road rage case when an arm was broken. The aggressor was firstly fined but when the prosecutor appealed for a more deterent sentence the road idiot was subsequently caned and thrown into jail.

Shoudn't this FTtash deserve the same?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am not surprised. SInkie soldier even die running 2.4km. Beating of course will break arms and legs lah.

If you count your sinkie soldier to defend, good luck. It is better off to a country with a real army such as Thailand.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
must administer at least 12 strokes of cane of rattan to this cb face. knlbccb, come here to be a road bully with cb face.

the victim must complaint to the investigator and demand the bully to be caned. if this victim got no lps and just say something soft, the prosecutor would not be so keen.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this lan jiao face FT rmeind me of how i was suaned by ex-colleague,also a Malaysiaon FT trash, for leaving my job. Kanina, I was very nice to him when he came in and didn't expect to be suaned after leaving my job. Kanina,dun be too nice to them if not they will turn around and bite you.

monoceros

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw a skinny shit officer the other day with chopstick arms, WTF are SAF's nutrition and training guidelines man, and WTF are their requirements for officers? Skinny shit nerds? Just compare them with the visting US military personnel, that's why Singapore can never fight a war.