• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M'sia woman, 19, faces death penalty for killing boyfriend while trying to reject his sexual advances

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1664515169179.png

Anybody want to try to rescue her from death penalty? But don't try to have sex with her after that as a reward, or she may kill you.

https://mothership.sg/2022/09/malaysia-woman-kill-boyfriend-death-penalty/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
They were already in a hotel room, she should expect to be having sex. I am thinking he was killed when he went down on her unwashed and smelly vajayjay?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wot a beauty!
Anyone sharing same cell as her is extremely lucky.
I think she changed her mind after seeing bf got humongous dick? Or maybe got genorrhea?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A fxxk face like hers is hard to believe. Can still go to same room in hotel? If not fxxk then what? Play uno?
yalor. can stay in hotel room all day to play poke-her and snakes and ladders. must be patient. after a while she may want a snake to climb her ladder and slither into her cave. cannot just cover the face and bomb the base once door is closed.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were already in a hotel room, she should expect to be having sex. I am thinking he was killed when he went down on her unwashed and smelly vajayjay?
I suspect she PUI ! on the cock and that moment of indiscretion may have caused the victim to mistake her for another person and attack her.