• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M'sia says talks with S'pore on right to review water price will resume after recovery from Covid-19

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johor aims to not depend on Singapore for treated water by 2022: Malaysian minister
The malays are nimcompoops. Even if they have sufficient water, they should vont8nue yo buy water from singapore at the agreed volume. Otherwise sinkie will say thank you till 2066 for extra water.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off you stinking son of a chink coolie whore

your mother has been busy gurgling cum by the bucket load off all strangers of all stripes and nationalities incl ceca virus bangla myanmar nigger dan lain-lain, now sod off and go back to your construction site

after you are done dozing off of your rickshaw you rickshaw puller day dreaming and bragging abt financial independence as a nation of coolie peasant prostitute whores harlots stevedores porters fishmongers rumour mongers opium addicts etc etc

ring any bells?
:biggrin:

singapore%2Briver%2Bunload%2Bbags%2Bof%2Brice%2B1930%2Bvnhsm_sm.jpg

singapore-voor.jpg

_Chinese_coolies_taking_tiffin_soup_street_Chinatown_Singapore_History_Heritage_Centre.jpg

lky-rally-coolies.png

1.jpg
You fucking poor Coolie worker, as I'd said before, you are only able to come into this forum to post on your off days and also after office hours. How pathetic can you get? Go and get a life. FUCKING USELESS BASTARD. NOBODY RESPECTS YOU IN THIS FORUM. SHOW ME OTHERWISE IF YOU WANT TO CONTEST ON THIS.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking poor Coolie worker, as I'd said before, you are only able to come into this forum to post on your off days and also after office hours. How pathetic can you get? Go and get a life. FUCKING USELESS BASTARD. NOBODY RESPECTS YOU IN THIS FORUM. SHOW ME OTHERWISE IF YOU WANT TO CONTEST ON THIS.

fuck off you subhuman bastard
you are a low IQ cretin stuck in pathetic piss-poor dictatorial one party statelet ruled by a faggot eunuch ballless monkey, descendant of another monkey

DI3GhqdxY2Oi_cjhQXhtBdeyBSllhtaxGyHbuAisWbiimDYEG_L7AMRRoPI0iPTkQ3Xcjqw4NKWy1B-kck7UrRiJBzdDgcNzos0YcPHoHbVXQoVoJfbzNGqUywyIaT0s9w1Ft6zwrGNW8sJ1w19QQcbl2dq4uGHQJLM-4TXZg0l-XyQ2EoPyg7S9CuOT2T7RZXH2nPZR91G_h4ie3Jt-bnKoZdVOcx3SNDCSd9Et4zEHdUj4r9nTQobDW9FX2EPqb3611QGwMQPW3toQw4iOwiYC514HwRZzLVTJXr8LrhxjiMbEf3KM8EbDwgVwzBFjJYUL2w7IAjOlc7rw5hsgyo7MhcUBoJGytR56wsBavGNlQMfPRBA2Q4112Vz8Wg0_Iij3xSwhvqPmIOG3MsyT8_RUmpp_a3Ex5_I4s8Q4UUpMXbdWwpERMfbMaDAAOB-R1UMU7OUiZ3OuFXttTZlNDuPrNwX8oC9R55NThJMuw1KE9PqrDorD8GZhS3LVi5DIP461FePgw3JFjDjSknkO4pUhB_9XcgexbId5ny57Hc0x6iTETZHdwkUxgMWhb8HA5HWqKk1ow0KHMWvB9-jwun3vlRXRQqAhBm_LsSMJPEBHMuVe1bO045wGOLz8im58YMhnNxzSftE2kLIn4E8wUEa1KTn9SDOitCC6gLcYMitO_1SVMONDEDZsCbIwSZ6jl9KkTKaxdRLMpmn8zrmfjtBoJdV-Ep6StoByFLKsM7NU17v4fzrBwpRSS_KEaUCaLK2l9OHQIrP1Pdig4GptARWy916lcaSAHYeo3fybnN_QKRa2PIJfUzUxUlfBbxDjxDS7uE_7UGGU44pRh7syiO5udDbAk2Kg1Y14oKIofLGHcWYdFZNlAH5ni5_s-O8Pkqv0pN1xLJLnI4KHQW_wU5Qnqam-SRETZQD4EVfbk-ssXHdnEUMBUlQteYPCSlzQJEIHPrczdSGtdetf4
i

are you trying to win an internet battle against an anonymous member trying to show off your imaginary wealth now? moron

no wonder your dear leader looked like a monkey and talked thought and behaved like an uncouth orang utan

come back when you can dare to protest against your dictatorial one party state for life dear leader eunuch loong, till then stfu and put up with your master PAP-pigs orders and open up your arse for more and more ceca invasion

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia owns the water, of course it can unilaterally increase the price. This was also why Woody Goh introduced delicious Newater to us. :wink:

Seems like the Sinkie MFA is taking diplomacy lessons from the Chicoms.
You mean you are happy if water prices go up?

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
What they fail to mention is the water catchment area in jiu hu is as big as sinkie island, and under PAP administration.
Jiu hu cannot do anything within the area. Plus cannot even get water for their own people.
That's is our 1st gen leader foresight and long term planning.
Our so called 4 gen leaders is juz 10 years series academics.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a low IQ cretin stuck in pathetic piss-poor dictatorial one party statelet ruled by a faggot eunuch ballless monkey, descendant of another monkey

DI3GhqdxY2Oi_cjhQXhtBdeyBSllhtaxGyHbuAisWbiimDYEG_L7AMRRoPI0iPTkQ3Xcjqw4NKWy1B-kck7UrRiJBzdDgcNzos0YcPHoHbVXQoVoJfbzNGqUywyIaT0s9w1Ft6zwrGNW8sJ1w19QQcbl2dq4uGHQJLM-4TXZg0l-XyQ2EoPyg7S9CuOT2T7RZXH2nPZR91G_h4ie3Jt-bnKoZdVOcx3SNDCSd9Et4zEHdUj4r9nTQobDW9FX2EPqb3611QGwMQPW3toQw4iOwiYC514HwRZzLVTJXr8LrhxjiMbEf3KM8EbDwgVwzBFjJYUL2w7IAjOlc7rw5hsgyo7MhcUBoJGytR56wsBavGNlQMfPRBA2Q4112Vz8Wg0_Iij3xSwhvqPmIOG3MsyT8_RUmpp_a3Ex5_I4s8Q4UUpMXbdWwpERMfbMaDAAOB-R1UMU7OUiZ3OuFXttTZlNDuPrNwX8oC9R55NThJMuw1KE9PqrDorD8GZhS3LVi5DIP461FePgw3JFjDjSknkO4pUhB_9XcgexbId5ny57Hc0x6iTETZHdwkUxgMWhb8HA5HWqKk1ow0KHMWvB9-jwun3vlRXRQqAhBm_LsSMJPEBHMuVe1bO045wGOLz8im58YMhnNxzSftE2kLIn4E8wUEa1KTn9SDOitCC6gLcYMitO_1SVMONDEDZsCbIwSZ6jl9KkTKaxdRLMpmn8zrmfjtBoJdV-Ep6StoByFLKsM7NU17v4fzrBwpRSS_KEaUCaLK2l9OHQIrP1Pdig4GptARWy916lcaSAHYeo3fybnN_QKRa2PIJfUzUxUlfBbxDjxDS7uE_7UGGU44pRh7syiO5udDbAk2Kg1Y14oKIofLGHcWYdFZNlAH5ni5_s-O8Pkqv0pN1xLJLnI4KHQW_wU5Qnqam-SRETZQD4EVfbk-ssXHdnEUMBUlQteYPCSlzQJEIHPrczdSGtdetf4
i

are you trying to win an internet battle against an anonymous member trying to show off your imaginary wealth now? moron

no wonder your dear leader looked like a monkey and talked thought and behaved like an uncouth orang utan

come back when you can dare to protest against your dictatorial one party state for life dear leader eunuch loong, till then stfu and put up with your master PAP-pigs orders and open up your arse for more and more ceca invasion
FUCKING BASTARD COOLIE WORKER. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO COME INTO THIS FORUM EXCEPT FOR WEEKENDS. WHAT A FUCK TO YOUR MISERABLE LIFE? AND YOU ARE SUCH A POOR THING BECAUSE YOU NOW EVEN HAVE TO RESORT TO THE GHOST HOURS IN THE EARLY MORNING TO BE AVAILABLE. I REALLY PITY YOUR KIND OF DOG'S LIFE. IT'S BETTER FOR YOU TO BE DEAD IF YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN THIS MANNER. NOBODY'S GOING TO MISS YOU.

YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER. BE WINNERS LIKE ME.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysia owns the water, of course it can unilaterally increase the price. This was also why Woody Goh introduced delicious Newater to us. :wink:

Seems like the Sinkie MFA is taking diplomacy lessons from the Chicoms.
Lee Kuan Yew claimed it was his own idea, after discussing with a group of engineers, and Woody just implemented it. I remember he made such speech during the opening ceremony at the Marina water bay. It goes to show Singapore has many local talents prior to population explosion.

After 15 years of Premiership, we still didn't see any noticeable achievement from Lee Hsien Loong other than the many useless white elephants he constructed to make himself looks good.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i

LOL!... As expected from a retarded dickless faggot like you. LOL!...

No wonder your mother and wife begging me to fuck them. LOL!....

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess how many politicians in Malaysia got their hands greased for this opportunity to 'sell' water to Sg?

And a few more will be greased after the new agreement is signed.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCKING BASTARD COOLIE WORKER. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO COME INTO THIS FORUM EXCEPT FOR WEEKENDS. WHAT A FUCK TO YOUR MISERABLE LIFE? AND YOU ARE SUCH A POOR THING BECAUSE YOU NOW EVEN HAVE TO RESORT TO THE GHOST HOURS IN THE EARLY MORNING TO BE AVAILABLE. I REALLY PITY YOUR KIND OF DOG'S LIFE. IT'S BETTER FOR YOU TO BE DEAD IF YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN THIS MANNER. NOBODY'S GOING TO MISS YOU.

YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER. BE WINNERS LIKE ME.

FUCK OFF FUCKING SON OF A STINKY COOLIE RICKSHAWPULLER WHORE ADDICTED TO OPIUM. SLANTY SUBHUMAN RATS CAN'T EVEN FACT CHECK PROPERLY AND FIGURE OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN ACTIVE ON THIS FORUM ON EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK, WHENEVER I WANTED, AND INACTIVE WHENEVER I WANTED TO OR DID NOT WANT TO

SOD OFF SUBHUMAN COOLIE STINKY SLANTY COCKSUCKING CHINK VIRUS SPREADING STINKYPURA PEASANT LIVING UNDER THE JACKBOOTS OF YOUR MASTER EUNUCH LOONG

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected from a retarded dickless faggot like you. LOL!...

No wonder your mother and wife begging me to fuck them. LOL!....

i

Tun Tija

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the future hold for sinkiepore when the water agreement expire in 2061 ? Many current sammyboys still alive then, I guess.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK OFF FUCKING SON OF A STINKY COOLIE RICKSHAWPULLER WHORE ADDICTED TO OPIUM. SLANTY SUBHUMAN RATS CAN'T EVEN FACT CHECK PROPERLY AND FIGURE OUT THAT I HAVE BEEN ACTIVE ON THIS FORUM ON EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK, WHENEVER I WANTED, AND INACTIVE WHENEVER I WANTED TO OR DID NOT WANT TO

SOD OFF SUBHUMAN COOLIE STINKY SLANTY COCKSUCKING CHINK VIRUS SPREADING STINKYPURA PEASANT LIVING UNDER THE JACKBOOTS OF YOUR MASTER EUNUCH LOONG
You are such a loser. Having to work to your bone and only able to come into this forum once in a while. What the fuck man?

Learn to be like me and be a winner. Since 27 August 2021, I have made more than S$48k from my shares investment. Don't be a loser and having to work all your life. It's very pathetic you know, you are such a pitiful roadside dog.

If I were you having to work like a dog 24/7, I think you'd better be struck with Covid-19 and die soon sua leow. One person lesser in Sinkie Land like you is not going to make any difference.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i

LOL!... Retarde faggot like you now on school holidays is it? LOL!.... No wonder your mother begs me to fuck her as she was so disappointed to have a retard faggot like you!... LOL!...

Last edited: