• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MSF Rejects Paying Handouts To Sinkie With Stable Income And Free Lunch! Don't Be Greedy!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A 59-year old man who is visually handicapped, has kidney failure and has been declared medically unfit to work was denied long-term financial assistance by the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).

The reason they cite is this: the man receives SGD$620 a month from his own Central Provident Fund (CPF) account which is higher than the amount given for public assistance, SGD$500, making him ineligible for financial assistance.

A Facebook post shared by member of the Singapore People’s Party Jose Raymond showed the letter received by the man from MSF’s Social Service Office.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...2262736.1073741829.1745183592382968&__tn__=+=

Raymond adds that the man does not have any children, or family members, and lost contact with his only brother decades ago.

It begs the question of why one’s own CPF pay-out disqualifies them from receiving financial assistance.

The rental cost of his one-room flat in Toa Payoh is borne by a temple and the man has one meal a day delivered to his home. His dialysis treatment is covered by the Ministry of Health and National Kidney Foundation subsidies.

http://theindependent.sg/visually-h...ance-because-of-his-own-monthly-cpf-pay-out/#

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the PAP $620 is a lot of money...don't ask for more! Every month, he is already receiving yOUR MONEY from CPF every month...that should be enough!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will die b4 he enjoy all his retirement account. Thats the idea tis retirement account was created and also allow miss ho to earn her millions..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
giphy.gif

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every month, because of him, Ho Ching has $620 less to buy Hainan Airlines shares with.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 59-year old man who is visually handicapped, has kidney failure and has been declared medically unfit to work was denied long-term financial assistance by the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).

The reason they cite is this: the man receives SGD$620 a month from his own Central Provident Fund (CPF) account which is higher than the amount given for public assistance, SGD$500, making him ineligible for financial assistance.

A Facebook post shared by member of the Singapore People’s Party Jose Raymond showed the letter received by the man from MSF’s Social Service Office.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2167232756844714&id=1745183592382968&set=a.1746385912262736.1073741829.1745183592382968&__tn__=+=

Raymond adds that the man does not have any children, or family members, and lost contact with his only brother decades ago.

It begs the question of why one’s own CPF pay-out disqualifies them from receiving financial assistance.

The rental cost of his one-room flat in Toa Payoh is borne by a temple and the man has one meal a day delivered to his home. His dialysis treatment is covered by the Ministry of Health and National Kidney Foundation subsidies.

http://theindependent.sg/visually-h...ance-because-of-his-own-monthly-cpf-pay-out/#
What sort of shit BS policy is this? This guy is sick and infirmed. And the state and charitable institutions have to pay his treatment and accomodation? John Tan please tell yr masters to implement the Soylent Green option straight away and let this person pass on. His quality of life is crap and state resources are obviously being wasted. Why waste resources to keep him alive? Just prolonging his suffering

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should strap a bomb to his wheelchair,invite mp over for a meet the people session,then when the mp ask him "why don't u look at me when I talk to you?" Slowly turn and look at the white dog in the eye and smile and press the button....BOOOOOM!!!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What sort of shit BS policy is this? This guy is sick and infirmed. And the state and charitable institutions have to pay his treatment and accomodation? John Tan please tell yr masters to implement the Soylent Green option straight away and let this person pass on. His quality of life is crap and state resources are obviously being wasted. Why waste resources to keep him alive? Just prolonging his suffering

You are contradicting yourself.

If his quality of life is indeed crap, all the more we should swiftly send him to meet his maker instead of wasting more resources on him.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should strap a bomb to his wheelchair,invite mp over for a meet the people session,then when the mp ask him "why don't u look at me when I talk to you?" Slowly turn and look at the white dog in the eye and smile and press the button....BOOOOOM!!!!!
He is blind you stupid fuck !

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is blind you stupid fuck !
better to use the white dog as a guide dog with the pair of extra eyes - can leash, don't waste! :p

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

If his quality of life is indeed crap, all the more we should swiftly send him to meet his maker instead of wasting more resources on him.

If we applied your wishes we wud has saved thousands of dollars getting rid of the old fart LKY when he was useless.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If we applied your wishes we wud has saved thousands of dollars getting rid of the old fart LKY when he was useless.

Ah Gong is our Founding Father. It is only right that we take good care of him in his final days. Besides, he has enough money to pay for his medical treatment.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wat talking u...? That why I say give home the Soylent Green option. Let him die with dignity

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Gong is our Founding Father. It is only right that we take good care of him in his final days. Besides, he has enough money to pay for his medical treatment.

Your very own words,

Always wondered, finally who paid for the charter of the SIA plane to bring Mrs Lee back to Sinkieland?

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of you cheebai kia, if we start increasing the budgets for social welfare, healthcare, parking for teachers, real mata that don't hide in ambulance and mrt that is reliable, where are we going to find the money to pay ourselves million-dollar salaries, buy expensive high-tech weapons, pay all the scholar generals, give contracts to cronies like John Tan and host events like US-NK summit that cost millions of dollars?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who say there is no welfare in Singapore? CPF is your welfare! No CPF, there is still a $500 from public assistance. That should shut the mouths of those libtards who want to change Singapore into a welfare state. :cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tot GST was to help the poor?last I checked GST brought in 10 bill in revenues in 2017,even if u gave the bottom 30 percent sinkies 1 million sinkies $500 each or $500 million each month,where's the other 9.5 bill?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot GST was to help the poor?last I checked GST brought in 10 bill in revenues in 2017,even if u gave the bottom 30 percent sinkies 1 million sinkies $500 each or $500 million each month,where's the other 9.5 bill?
The ministers obviously. And their admin service minions. Generals no need pay? How about grassroots volunteers? They poor too. We have to earmark moneys for their side business. Help the poor is what we do. You are too narrow minded sir! :cool: