• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Ching

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. you are hot under the collar, gf!
2. women do not forget or forgive, right?

No I don't feel hot under the collar. I have never done anything like this in my entire life but this chap really pissed me off. Women forgive men all the time and yes you are right - they never forget. Let this be a lesson to that prick & arsehole.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No I don't feel hot under the collar. I have never done anything like this in my entire life but this chap really pissed me off. Women forgive men all the time and yes you are right - they never forget. Let this be a lesson to that prick & arsehole.

I dont understand why you girls fight over such an ugly man. Well, maybe you love his intelligence..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sweet Revenge:*:
It's so much fun and I can't stop laughing about it.
I suppose I'll have to book myself into therapy LOL

You must be a ravishing beauty then...

And how do we know whether you are indeed a lady or not..??? Can show us some of your personal intimate pics as a proof...??? :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ho..that one make him very alert and go into fighting mode.....dunno where the guy is right now. Busy man these days.

Good for him. Earn money better than spend time here. People like you , me and especially Alamaking, no money one, then come here TCSS...:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. honest, now that baldie is happily hooked with sumo.
2. he has no complaints so far!
3. you too should move on too.
4. will his "history" repeat itself or what?

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. honest, now that baldie is happily hooked with sumo.
2. he has no complaints so far!
3. you too should move on too.
4. will his "history" repeat itself or what?
Oh but I have moved on, its been years. Several month ago I stumbbled across a thread that Scroobad had written, it pissed me off. I spent some time looking at his writing and I'm 100% sure that Quek Shiau Quek is Scroobal. I will not back down, it is him. I am usually a nice person and would never involve myself is this type of garbage and I know that this scenario is a one off. However, I must confess that I have enjoyed this experience. It couldn't have happened to more horrible guy.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh but I have moved on, its been years. Several month ago I stumbbled across a thread that Scroobad had written, it pissed me off. I spent some time looking at his writing and I'm 100% sure that Quek Shiau Quek is Scroobal. I will not back down, it is him. I am usually a nice person and would never involve myself is this type of garbage and I know that this scenario is a one off. However, I must confess that I have enjoyed this experience. It couldn't have happened to more horrible guy.

hi there

1. you are indeed some hot stuff with vengeance.
2. btw, have you ever meet sumo in person or what?
3. what do you make of her?

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. you are indeed some hot stuff with vengeance.
2. btw, have you ever meet sumo in person or what?
3. what do you make of her?

I certainly don't want to verbally attack her....but honestly...in my opinion her writing is very immature and childish and goes on and on about nothing. The articles about quek's past are distorted bordering on lies. I have read a few and find it easier to scan read as fast as I can - otherwise it too painful. If I were to use a word to describe her it would be 'Barren'.

Last edited:

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
ChingShisi, pm me your phone no. to verify, if not I zap you liao :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ahhh Don't zap me - I haven't zapped anyone. Why would you want to zap and threaten an aunty. Shame on you.
I have a spare chip that I could use - maybe in the future when I get to know you.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ChingShisi, pm me your phone no. to verify, if not I zap you liao :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, do take pity on the brokenhearted ms ching!
2. hasn't she suffer enough via the baldie.
3. spare her some kindness & points leh!
4. ms ching is down to 9 points hoh.
5. honest, if i can, i just want to up her.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, do take pity on the brokenhearted ms ching!
2. hasn't she suffer enough via the baldie.
3. spare her some kindness & points leh!
4. ms ching is down to 9 points hoh.
5. honest, if i can, i just want to up her.

Hello, you two, please dont TCSS anymore. Same for that erections2011 and KNNBCCB. Especially that sex king Raiders. Your TCSS in every thread has upset some members here. :rolleyes: