• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms Charlene Sng

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
"$4.9 billion is a lot of money. I don't quite feel the pinch of the recession yet so i don't agree now is the right time. I understand it's pre-emptive, but is there a need to draw so much when there are still current surplus from last year? We should at least wait till things get worse"

Ms Charlene Sng. University undergraduate. *(from sunday times)

This CB kia must be from a rich family, I hope that her parent and families go BUST during this recession period and she will have to come out and sell her CB to pay for her school fees.(during recession CB is sell at discount too)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you so mean???

That is just her view. And as you know , sinkieTimes, they will try to get any news, regardless if it is true,false, white and black lies or whatever, as long as it say something good about sinkieland , they will published it.

Being truthful is secondary.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the one with a real problem. It's really a waste letting any of the $4.9 billion go to you.

"$4.9 billion is a lot of money. I don't quite feel the pinch of the recession yet so i don't agree now is the right time. I understand it's pre-emptive, but is there a need to draw so much when there are still current surplus from last year? We should at least wait till things get worse"

Ms Charlene Sng. University undergraduate. *(from sunday times)

This CB kia must be from a rich family, I hope that her parent and families go BUST during this recession period and she will have to come out and sell her CB to pay for her school fees.(during recession CB is sell at discount too)

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the one with a real problem. It's really a waste letting any of the $4.9 billion go to you.

Do you know how many people lost their job and will lost their job after the CNY? You still think this is golden periods ?
Wake up , dont try to cover that CB because of her look.
"lang Sui CB chow"

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know how many people lost their job and will lost their job after the CNY? You still think this is golden periods ?
Wake up , dont try to cover that CB because of her look.
"lang Sui CB chow"

If those people were making noise, fair enough. But most of you are also in Charlene's shoes - haven't felt the recession yet but want to act self righteous.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If those people were making noise, fair enough. But most of you are also in Charlene's shoes - haven't felt the recession yet but want to act self righteous.

Fucker, worried shit about your millions rite? PAP dog.

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
True.. her assessment leaves much to be desired.. wonder what she will say if her area is filled with robbers ...

And the police commented "We will only think about pre-emptive measures only when things get worse".

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you morons actually think the money will trickle down to your pockets? no wonder you get screwed by the pappies for the last 40 years. the billions will be used to prop up failing glcs and any stat boards about to go into the red in a severe economic downtown. it's to help themselves first, you fucking idiots. if you're gullible to think that drawing of the reserves is to help every ordinary joe, you're having a wet dream.