• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mrs Korea, but Singapore is her home

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax bro

There are good Malay Bros too
No matter what race it is, there will always be pests and successful ones.

Like Yaacock?

Ya, agreed, if you are nice to the Malays, they are nice to you. Many years ago during my NS, I friend friend with many of the Malays in my camp so much so that when one Malay bully try to disturb me, my Malay friends will come to my rescue and tell that guy to stay away from me! From my experience, notice that it is the Chinese educated and lowly edcuated that really dislike the Malays.The English educated ones are ok...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Help a Malay - he treats it as a privilege and treasures it

Help a Chinese - he treats it as an obligation and never see the need to return the favor (especially when it comes to returning money).

lolol u meet one melayu doesnt mean all are the same lah.
ur comments like condemn the chinese.

i also experience malay run road wan leh. borrow money act blur dun return.

u malay ah?

Dinkley

Alfrescian
Loyal

u malay ah?
I am Chinese but maybe most of the time I help my Chinese friends, I do not get appreciated (only a few bother to return the favor), whereas if I help my Malay friends, they will be 'abangs' and then the occasional treat for drinks. But of course, those Malays are those 'lepak one corner' type of Malays, not those more educated Malays. Those are probably the type of run road as you have mentioned.

I am proud to be Chinese but sadly, the Malays seem to make better friends and more brotherly. At least from my experience.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am Chinese but maybe most of the time I help my Chinese friends, I do not get appreciated (only a few bother to return the favor), whereas if I help my Malay friends, they will be 'abangs' and then the occasional treat for drinks. But of course, those Malays are those 'lepak one corner' type of Malays, not those more educated Malays. Those are probably the type of run road as you have mentioned.

I am proud to be Chinese but sadly, the Malays seem to make better friends and more brotherly. At least from my experience.

Question how many chinese friends do you have vs malay frens? Do you have more chinese frens?

How can this be a proper comparison?

This is one very weird thing i have noticed. Like you'll always hear a chinese put down his own race. I mean you can mention all the shortcomings of the malay race to a malay and he'll probably shrug his shoulders and still be proud to be a malay. Cannot say the same for a chinese.

It's quite a vicious cycle with your kind of thinking. Cos you're probably going to think any future potential chinese friends to be lousy frens and treat them worse and treat new malay ppl better since you assume they'll make better frens.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u malay ah?

I noticed that if ppl have a few nice malay frens they'll say all malays or the ppl from this race or country are nice except for china ppl.

Yet it never applies to their own chinese race.

Like i am sure these ppl have lousy chinese and good chinese frens yet somehow they'll forget all the good chinese frens and only remember the bad ones.

It's a very disgusting cycle around here and sometimes ppl who think like that don't deserve any help.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that if ppl have a few nice malay frens they'll say all malays or the ppl from this race or country are nice except for china ppl.

Like i am sure these ppl have lousy chinese and good chinese frens yet somehow they'll forget all the good chinese frens and only remember the bad ones.

It's a very disgusting cycle around here and sometimes ppl who think like that don't deserve any help.

I have malay, indian and chinese frens. All good and bad. Btw, limpei is hokkien lang...haha.

Anyone respectful of me... then i will care else can't be bothered... no matter what colour he/she is or how many years of friendship. :biggrin:

Anyway, back to korean gal. Any lobangs ? This type of look one...die cock stand !!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have malay, indian and chinese frens. All good and bad. Btw, limpei is hokkien lang...haha.

Anyone respectful of me... then i will care else can't be bothered... no matter what colour he/she is or how many years of friendship. :biggrin:

So u're one of the chinese that doesn't discriminate against your own race.

Mystery Machine

Alfrescian
Loyal
All races have good and bad. A few bad Chinese does not mean all Chinese are bad, likewise for the Malays, Indians and ang mohs. People should have not have such short-sighted views.

U

UpYoz_olo

Anyway, back to korean gal. Any lobangs ? This type of look one...die cock stand !!

Hock kien hor kow kan si bo??? You can always find those dolls from Japan. Very suitable for fkers like you. KEKEKEKEKEKE

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
malay.... like to take drugs (but nowadays not so much)
chinese... like to gamble
indian ...... like to tor go(get drunk)
ang mo... like to fuck

its ok if they are all local born, they are still our countrymen,

what i cant stand is the fucking ah tiongs and banglas and pinoys that cum to our cuntry take our rice bowls.....

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there is always black sheep in every race, every nationality.

i dun like the way he has conclude.

in another words, he must feel ashame to be a chinese then.:rolleyes:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, she is female, under Islamic laws/tradition she doesn't need to convert. Only men that marry Muslim women needs to.

Surprising that she has retained her name - I thought she must change her name to an "abdullah" or something.

Pity that religion should make it difficult for the Malays to marry the other races (except Indian Muslim). Otherwise there would be a lot of intermarriages - like in Thailand among the Chinese and Buddhist indigenous Thai.

Then you have a future generation who is thrifty and works very hard, and at the same time learns to play guitar and relaxes at void deck or beach!