• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

mRNA vaccines and heart issues: S’pore researchers identify possible link Plus a Sg case of vaccine-injured Singapore PR male/husband.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ossible-link-identified-by-s-pore-researchers

20230505610388908511960a-edfa-4c56-aa93-83062462755c.jpg

SINGAPORE - Researchers here may have pinpointed why a small group of people face a higher risk of cardiac complications after getting a shot of the Covid-19 vaccine.

A study by researchers from Duke-NUS Medical School and others suggests that those with high baseline levels of RNASE2, an enzyme produced in the body that processes ribonucleic acid (RNA), may be more prone to heart issues following a jab of an mRNA vaccine.

The findings, published in clinical journal Med in April, are based on the case of a man who had developed symptoms similar to those of myocarditis – the inflammation of the heart muscle – after receiving a booster shot of Moderna’s Covid-19 vaccine in October 2021.

The patient, described as a “fit and healthy” 42-year-old with no underlying illness or history of allergies, experienced muscle pain and tenderness at the injection site.

He had taken the mRNA-based Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for his first two shots.

Though he was well on the first day when he got his Moderna booster, he subsequently experienced worsening shortness of breath, and by the fourth day, was unable to move about without intermittent rest.

On the fifth day, he began experiencing chest pain caused by exertion. He was admitted to hospital the following day, and the man’s electrocardiogram showed signs similar to those of patients with myocarditis and pericarditis, which is the inflammation of the lining around the heart.

He was discharged on the eighth day without further intervention and was able to resume normal daily activities a week later.

The patient was a participant in a study of 200 people on the side effects of Covid-19 vaccines. It was funded by the National Medical Research Council.

His participation allowed researchers to compare blood samples before and after vaccination, and contrast the samples against specimens from 18 other people in the cohort to identify differences that could explain the cardiac complication observed.

While the findings suggest the cardiac complication resulted due to a number of reasons, the main factor may have been the administering of mRNA vaccines to someone with a high level of RNASE2, researchers said.

The paper suggested that modifications to future vaccines could help prevent the overstimulation of RNA sensors, making such vaccines safer.

Other studies have already suggested a link between an overactive immune system and cardiac complications, said the lead investigator, Professor Ooi Eng Eong, deputy director of the emerging infectious diseases programme at Duke-NUS Medical School.

The paper admitted that a key limitation of the study was that its findings were based on a single case.

However, Prof Ooi told The Straits Times that it would be unrealistic and uneconomical to recruit the hundreds of thousands of people needed for a clinical trial, given how rare occurrences of post-vaccination cardiac complications are.

“You would literally have to recruit Singapore’s entire population of more than five million people just to get those rare specimens,” he said.
Speaking in Parliament on May 9, Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said incidents of myocarditis after taking Covid-19 vaccines have been very rare, with 160 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis linked to the vaccines to date, out of more than 17 million doses administered. Two deaths from myocarditis – a 43-year-old woman and a 28-year-old man – have so far been linked to the Covid-19 vaccine in Singapore.

It ultimately comes down to ensuring that the benefits of the vaccines outweigh the risks, said Professor Paul Tambyah, principal investigator for the Integrated Innovations in Infectious Diseases project, which the study is a part of.

Given that the global coronavirus situation has stabilised since 2020 – the World Health Organisation declared an end to the global health emergency on May 5 – this is the ideal time to be looking at making vaccines even safer, he said, pointing out that mRNA technology is being explored for vaccines for other diseases.

346972320_179820318348131_9030678654145525633_n.jpg

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia Johnstone

Recently, The Straits Times published a story of Singaporean doctors identifying the link between mRNA vaccines and heart issues.

While these doctors claim credit for their research, there is another paper published by local doctors of a Singaporean case. This paper is of Micheal Yong . You can follow his story on FB. His case was published in https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8694819/ in 2021.

The paper states that there is a possible link between the experimental jab Moderna and Michael's injuries. Sadly , despite this finding, Michael's application for Vaccine Injury Claim (VIFAP) was rejected by Ministry of Health, Singapore, twice.

The reality is this, many people's lives are destroyed by these experimental jabs, just like Michael Yong's. Sadly, their stories are not featured in the news and neither are their injuries acknowledged by MOH. Our Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said incidents of myocarditis after taking Covid-19 vaccines have been very rare, with 160 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis linked to the vaccines to date, out of more than 17 million doses administered.

Is it rare because MOH has rejected many valid VIFAP applications just like Michael's?

Perhaps we need to ask our elected ministers, who supposedly work for us, how many VIFAP applications for myocarditis and other injuries had been rejected. And why are there so many excess deaths in Singapore since the roll out of the mRNA experimental jab program?

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michael Young

This kind expert and professor always try to claim credit as well our media always post this kind news, but we the people who have the side effect or vaccine injuries issue try very hard to let media know, trying our best to write to PM LHL, HELL MINISTER OYK, DPM LW, MTF, MOH bur they totally no interest to take note or care at all, even media also keep ignore our cases making us fight our own, help our own and with those very kind hearted friends willing to help the rest all treat us like a fool or cheater to just cheating money.

Long time ago during our grandparent , parent time the situation and gov is not like this, they did do their promise to take care as their promise, the surrounding ppl also very kind and helpful while now all totally change, what government have promise they also totally never care, we must take care our own and handle all the issue, government got so many agency but also never like their motive to help but they working attitude like having honey moon and keep trying reject and reject ..... worst as at today even worldwide so many country already admit vaccine really got issue and they started to take care their citizen but our first class PAP government still quiet as usual and still trying push all booster by booster. I wish all may god bless your.

Ppl like me actually really no need talking much as I should plan and prepare my final journey well I only need tell you after this 2 year I already fully prepare and I only worry our younger generation only. But too sad to said as at today our hell minister still not yet weak up and keep trying his best to recruit more and more ppl to hell kingdom. I wish him all the best and may be soon he also can report to hell kingdom.

For those expert and professional don't talk so many if you really taje care do advice your hell boss to do the best for mankind and not every few day come up new thing but st ends nothing is happened.

What are the world we are current living. I'm really doubt.

This is Michael from facebook
269798853_10160071551137259_7296323712897413253_n.jpg

Michael is recovering BUT still unable to work.His wife has been the main breadwinner and it's been hard on her. This Christmas, if you would like to bless someone, bless with your deed, not just with words. Any donation would be greatly appreciated. You can donate to Michael directly. Paynow details are in post below.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia Johnstone

How has your 2021 been? This year has been a really interesting year for me. I will share more in days to come...

Since Covid started, the Lord has opened my eyes to many things and one of the things He opened my eyes to is the world of vaccine injuries.

About June this year, I came to know about this gentleman, Mr Micheal Yong who is a father of 3 kids and Singaporean PR. 3 days after his 2nd Moderna jab, Michael collapsed at home with a high fever. He was sent to the hospital and admitted to ICU. Michael nearly lost his life at that point, with only 20% chance of survival.

Thankfully, Michael was able to come out of ICU but he spent the next 6 months of 2021 between KTPH and Yishun Community Hospital.

Michael suffered memory loss at the initial stage. He then lost all mobility in the lower half of the body. His treating doctor had assessed him to be allergic to the MRNA vaccine, but sadly all attempts to apply for VIFAP (Vaccine Injury Financial Assistance Program) had been rejected by MOH. He was a fit 46 year old father, but developed Meningoencephalitis after the Moderna vaccination. His 6 months of hospitalisation amounted to about $120K.

To help Michael's family, a group of people rallied together to help raise $35k to cover his kids' school fees and living expenses for one year.

For Michael, 2021 has been a traumatic and life altering experience for him. In the early days of his hospitalisation, he lost all hope and was even suicidal. However, through the telegram channel, many people, including myself came to know about him and prayed for him.

By the grace of God , Michael encountered the Lord while he was in hospital and his recovery started to happen very quickly thereafter. From not being able to stand up at all, Michael started walk again, a bit at a time. I followed up with Michael through his hospital stay and rejoiced with him when he was finally discharged on 22
Oct 2021. Because of his encounter with the Lord , Michael accepted Jesus as His Lord and Saviour on 24 Oct 2021! Praise God !

I am writing his story as his sister- in-Christ, to testify of God's goodness and amazing grace. God sent His son Jesus 2000 years ago to save humanity and He has not stopped. God's grace is flowing like never before during this time. He is still saving the broken and the lost, performing miracles on non-believers like Michael. And He will continue to save others like him.

Today Michael is a new creation. He told me that he is no longer suicidal, he is thankful that he has a second chance in life and prays daily. Although he has become disabled, he now has the peace of God in Him and he has hope, in Christ Jesus!
1f64f.png

I am truly amazed by God's love for Michael and his family, and seeing the healing and transformation in Michael. If you have been touched by Michael's story and you are looking to bless someone this Christmas, you may consider to bless Michael and his family. Your donation will help with his ongoing medical and living expenses for next year. You can donate by Paynow to Michael's wife's account.

DBS Account: 120-890010-983741529
Paynow: 83741529 (Lai Wing Yiu)

Thank you for you reading my post. There are many others like Micheal who had suffered adverse effects from the vaccine in Singapore. Do keep them in your prayers for God to heal them as well. God blessings to you and your family this Christmas !

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ppl like me actually really no need talking much as I should plan and prepare my final journey well I only need tell you after this 2 year I already fully prepare and I only worry our younger generation only. But too sad to said as at today our hell minister still not yet weak up and keep trying his best to recruit more and more ppl to hell kingdom. I wish him all the best and may be soon he also can report to hell kingdom.
You can tell he has lost hope liao and prepare for his final journey. Jab lah. Restaurants, malls, jobs and travel soooo important. and now preparing final journey.

As for me as an unvaxxed, i am only preparing for my trip to Malaysia and Thailand for good food, chilling out and relaxation. The timeline is very different between the vaxxed and the unvaxxed and it is getting more and more obvious as the time passed.

now is the time to refresh what my favourite channeller had said before:

vaccine-warn.JPG

Let me reintro who is Sharon Stewart. She is just a normal human lady on Earth. but she is also incarnation of Athena, Goddness of War and Wisdom ( the statue at Raffles Girl School RGS)
and she is the 14th dimension Vegan starseed reincarnate on earth at this time to help out and do light work
and she is one of the 144,000 light workers that was predicted by the bible to come to earth to upgrade Earth at this time.

Earth is going to be 5th dimension earth with all the beings on it as 5th dimensional beings. She is a 14th dimensional being. The beings in our Sun are 12th dimensional beings. In the 5th dimension, beings can talk and communicate with angels directly. The dark cannot touch beings of 5th dimensional as the most they are is 4th dimensional. That is what i learn.

https://sharonsblog1111.weebly.com/

At the moment, Sharon is battling cancer and not sure if she is still alive as a human being. This is the last message i found from her supporters i guess.

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2023/01/22/update-from-sharon-stewart/
STATE OF THE UNION – UPDATE ON IMLANT COMMUNICATIONS
January 19 2023

It’s getting difficult for me to type anything anymore. My mobility is compromised so much…. Chemo breaks down the proficiency in which you use your body. You become less useful to yourself. For me it’s worse on some weeks and better on others but I’m reaching that point now.

Receiving messages is next to impossible. I’ve told Ivo that I’m no good to do my work any longer. Were it not for the cancer I would be better able to fight them (the dark).

I’ve bought a new software license and can still no longer hear the words. Voices will have to be expressed in type but don’t expect many messages from us now. It all depends on my being healed now but I know there is a future for me again together with you. They have created a formidable hurdle and, for now, I’m going to admit defeat.

I may be making other arrangements to continue to get Ivo’s voice out. Ashtar’s is already out there of course.

Thanks for sticking with the group. We will rise in 5D, which I’m seeing more of all the time. How it seems to work is you blink and when you open your eyes again, you see something but you’re not sure of what it is and eventually it focuses back on the physical reality only.

I Love You Guys
Sharon

Last edited: