• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MRM, Cardio Chelate with EDTA : support cardiovascular health & also reduce plaques in veins

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It takes about 6 months to clean out your veins/arteries and a month a year to maintain optimum circulation.

1634677065275.png

1634677001338.png

1634677038632.png

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes it's for the poor too. With exercise and jaga the foods intake it becomes worthy 20 bucks spent per month.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Bro. hate to burst your bubble. EDTA is very poorly absorbed through GI route.

If want to do chelation therapy need IV.

After all my daily bike rides my resting heart rate when I wake up in the morning is 46.

6 months ago it was 52.

Is there such a thing as "too low" and what are the consequences of a low heart rate?

For young athletes a low heart rate is supposed to be a good sign of fitness but for an old fart like myself I'm not so sure.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Bradycardia is a heart rate that’s too slow. What’s considered too slow can depend on your age and physical condition. Elderly people, for example, are more prone to bradycardia.

In general, for adults, a resting heart rate of fewer than 60 beats per minute (BPM) qualifies as bradycardia.

But there are exceptions. Your heart rate may fall below 60 BPM during deep sleep. And physically active adults (and athletes) often have a resting heart rate slower than 60 BPM.
arrhythmia
View an animation of bradycardia.

Causes of bradycardia​

Causes for bradycardia include:

• Problems with the sinoatrial (SA) node, sometimes called the heart’s natural pacemaker
  • Problems in the conduction pathways of the heart that don’t allow electrical impulses to pass properly from the atria to the ventricles
  • Metabolic problems such as hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone)
  • Damage to the heart from heart disease or heart attack
  • Certain heart medications that can cause bradycardia as a side effect

Perfect Timing​

With your help, we’ll turn the tide on heart disease. Your donation brings vital education and research breakthroughs to life — and saves lives.

Symptoms of bradycardia​

A heart rate that’s too slow can cause insufficient blood flow to the brain. Symptoms of bradycardia include:

• Fatigue or feeling weak
  • Dizziness or lightheadedness
  • Confusion
  • Fainting (or near-fainting) spells
  • Shortness of breath
  • Difficulty when exercising
  • Cardiac arrest (in extreme cases)

Complications of bradycardia​

Left untreated, severe or prolonged bradycardia can cause:

Treatment of bradycardia​

Borderline or occasional bradycardia may not require treatment.

Severe or prolonged bradycardia can be treated in a few ways. For instance, if medication side effects are causing the slow heart rate, then the medication regimen can be adjusted or discontinued.

In many cases, a pacemaker can regulate the heart’s rhythm, speeding up the heart rate as needed.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
After all my daily bike rides my resting heart rate when I wake up in the morning is 46.

6 months ago it was 52.

Is there such a thing as "too low" and what are the consequences of a low heart rate?

Sam I will PM you. I had made a pledge @#no more medicine. But you are my friend.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Bradycardia is a heart rate that’s too slow. What’s considered too slow can depend on your age and physical condition. Elderly people, for example, are more prone to bradycardia.

In general, for adults, a resting heart rate of fewer than 60 beats per minute (BPM) qualifies as bradycardia.

But there are exceptions. Your heart rate may fall below 60 BPM during deep sleep. And physically active adults (and athletes) often have a resting heart rate slower than 60 BPM.
arrhythmia
View an animation of bradycardia.

Causes of bradycardia​

Causes for bradycardia include:

• Problems with the sinoatrial (SA) node, sometimes called the heart’s natural pacemaker
  • Problems in the conduction pathways of the heart that don’t allow electrical impulses to pass properly from the atria to the ventricles
  • Metabolic problems such as hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone)
  • Damage to the heart from heart disease or heart attack
  • Certain heart medications that can cause bradycardia as a side effect

Perfect Timing​

With your help, we’ll turn the tide on heart disease. Your donation brings vital education and research breakthroughs to life — and saves lives.

Symptoms of bradycardia​

A heart rate that’s too slow can cause insufficient blood flow to the brain. Symptoms of bradycardia include:

• Fatigue or feeling weak
  • Dizziness or lightheadedness
  • Confusion
  • Fainting (or near-fainting) spells
  • Shortness of breath
  • Difficulty when exercising
  • Cardiac arrest (in extreme cases)

Complications of bradycardia​

Left untreated, severe or prolonged bradycardia can cause:

Treatment of bradycardia​

Borderline or occasional bradycardia may not require treatment.

Severe or prolonged bradycardia can be treated in a few ways. For instance, if medication side effects are causing the slow heart rate, then the medication regimen can be adjusted or discontinued.

In many cases, a pacemaker can regulate the heart’s rhythm, speeding up the heart rate as needed.
lol!

That's practically what I PM you.

Nowadays just google can get answer to many medical questions liao. No need dr. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
lol!

That's practically what I PM you.

Nowadays just google can get answer to many medical questions liao. No need dr. :biggrin:

Yes but google just gives general information. If I just take the google definition I am in trouble. However my heart rate was 52 for a long time at least a decade with no other symptoms so I assumed it was just me.

I'll see how good google is in explaining the recent drop to an even lower heart rate.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes but google just gives general information. If I just take the google definition I am in trouble. However my heart rate was 52 for a long time at least a decade with no other symptoms so I assumed it was just me.

I'll see how good google is in explaining the recent drop to an even lower heart rate.

I sent you the PM to explain. drop from 52 to 46 not that significant if you ask me.