• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Chiam - What can you do to enrich my life?

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
**Just happened to find this fatso at face book digging at Mr Chiam for contesting at Bishan Toa Payoh GRC, it seems he is supportive of high price for his pigeon hole woh...His name is Winston Chua http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!...-you-do-to-enrich-my-life/10150231405135853**

As a resident of Bishan Toa-Payoh, the coming election is going to be the first time we get to vote in the GRC. However, the issues presented by the opposition camp, has absolutely nothing on how they want to enrich my life living in the estate. The Opposition camp headed by veteran politician Chiam See Tong has absolutely brought forth nothing to do with my “front-door” issues.

Does this mean residents of Bishan Toa Payoh not care about their most valuable assets – their homes and what goes on in their estates in the light of the opposition eyes?

It is important to note that there is a disparity in prices between homes in the Potong Pasir section of Toa Payoh and the Bishan Toa Payoh section despite being only separated only by a street. The conditions of the estates differ greatly, and with it the level of maintenance and care. Call me selfish, but I am truly not interested in watching the valuations of my home drop simply because my fellow residents decide that DPM Wong “should pay the Mas Selamat price” rather than care about the bread and butter issues in our own backyards (literally).

The opposition has made it very clear they aren’t ready to run the country – yet they harp on National issues like “experts” offering quick fix solutions. Yet, they offer nothing to the residents whose homes and asset values are tied into their ability to manage a estate properly which – to this date, I think they have not learnt to do so yet.

Tell me Mr. Chiam and company – what can you do for my lovely Bishan Toa-Payoh estate which the present PAP MP's haven't already done??

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
49061_738850852_8490_n.jpg

Fat fuck can fuck off la.

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
If disaster strikes in this fat guy's family of 4, I will have no sympathy for him! He's brought it upon himself!