• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Brown Fucks Poor Peasants For Having Unrealistic Dreams!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Brown gives poor retarded Singaporean peasants a good fucking complete with bukakke for having the unrealistic dream of having a car:oIo::oIo::oIo:. Well done Mr Brown, you have put these poor fucks in their rightful place!:mad:

Since time immemorial, only noblemen, I am a modern day rich nobleman, are allowed to ride in their powerful horses or carriages while stupid poor peasants willl use their 'two kars' and walk on foot. A very disturbing trend developed in recent times whereby stinky peasants started to buy cars and jammed up the roads and horror of horrors, they drive cheap unglam Jap or Korean cars which sullied the great image of my country!

The PAP is right to put a stop to this nonsense and peasants must not be seen driving cars as equals to noblemen!

[video=youtube;yd-S2Ce7_kI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd-S2Ce7_kI[/video]

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro show us your R8 lah. NPNT!

You retarded peasant maggot:oIo:

I am in a charitable mood today!
3238329685_bde090885b_z.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic peasant maggot:oIo:

Mr Brown sends you his greeting, "FUCK YOU AND THOSE OF YOUR ILK AND DOUBLE FUCK YOU TO YOUR DREAM OF A CAR!":oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You maggot peasant spastic! I already got a car! And it's Made in Japan too! Not Thailand. By Tamiya. Just like yours!:p

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
he where got fuck the sinkes...he is just singing to the tune of average sinkes who can't afford cars in future. :(

one point gahmen did right was to disuade average sinkies from owning cars, if not, all roads will be badly congested and furthermore, i know some sinkies out there for the sake of owning cars, pay minimum for deposits to everything and end up defaulting on their car loans. i got a female friend who works as a clerk, earns $1500 per month and she owns a car...unbelievable!:eek:

on the other hand, i see the solution to easing traffic on the roads is to build tunnels beneath the expressways. if you notice, if there is one breakdown or accident on the expressway, the whole of expressway will be crippled, building a tunnel will give drivers to make alternative way to their destination. of course lagi better if they can build aquariums like those in underwater world for viewing pleasure as you drive... good idea right!:biggrin:

Mr Brown gives poor retarded Singaporean peasants a good fucking complete with bukakke for having the unrealistic dream of having a car:oIo::oIo::oIo:. Well done Mr Brown, you have put these poor fucks in their rightful place!:mad:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since time immemorial, only noblemen, I am a modern day rich nobleman, are allowed to ride in their powerful horses or carriages while stupid poor peasants willl use their 'two kars' and walk on foot. A very disturbing trend developed in recent times whereby stinky peasants started to buy cars and jammed up the roads and horror of horrors, they drive cheap unglam Jap or Korean cars which sullied the great image of my country!

The PAP is right to put a stop to this nonsense and peasants must not be seen driving cars as equals to noblemen!

Clinton666

Can't agree with you more. :smile:

Not only all these poor retarded Singaporean peasants have the unrealistic dream of owning a car, some mother fucking Singaporean peasants car owners who bought cars during the low COE periods, will have
to stick with their 6 or 7 years old and soon to be COE(PQP) car.

The funny thing is, they still think that their car is so precious, like people wanting to scratch their car or touch their old piece of scrap metal. :confused:

They are not only poor retarded singapore peasants but also SICK FUCK :biggrin: