• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MPs Phua and Lim H. H have 17 yr old boy arrested. I am so sad when I read this.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
According to blogger Mr. Wang say so....Labia Lips Lim Hwee Hwa was reported to have said that.."The Chair could have killed somebody." So please take note when you smash a chair against a wall ok?

Obviously, the boy had a choice of what or who to smash the chair against, and he took the glass door. In this case, there is 100% chance the chair will not kill someone. I can guarantee you that when u smash a chair repeatedly against a door, NO ONE WILL BE KILLED. For Lim Chee Bye Hua to not know this, is stupid. Like that, than any item in her office can kill someone , eg. table, desk, lamp, etc.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, the boy had a choice of what or who to smash the chair against, and he took the glass door. In this case, there is 100% chance the chair will not kill someone. I can guarantee you that when u smash a chair repeatedly against a door, NO ONE WILL BE KILLED. For Lim Chee Bye Hua to not know this, is stupid. Like that, than any item in her office can kill someone , eg. table, desk, lamp, etc.

I guarantee you when Labia Lips Lim Hwee Hwa sees my kukujiao, she will scream bloody murder!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think everyone missed the point that the 17 year old teenager is with "low IQ". This is a typical expression for person with special needs. I don't think he is capable of controlling his emotions due to his condition and of course, his situation made it worse.

What I fail to understand is that after knowing he is of low IQ (special needs) and his condition, the 2 stupid MPs and the Police still want to press charges. How can the Police still press criminal charges when the person may not be able to control his/her condition? Shouldn't the IO take discretion when deciding whether the case has merits? Of course the key assholes are the 2 MPs.

Friend, When u are IO and 2 MP cheebyes walk into your police station and say they want to file charges against this boy, u dare to say no or not? Most sinkies are cowards anyway, and they want to protect their jobs. A police officer with integrity and courage would have just told these bitches to politely go away. These 2 bitches have everything, money, home, vacation, unlimited benefits, and this mother and the son have NOTHING, not even the flat over their heads. Like these, also these 2 bitches are so vindictive and revengeful.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think everyone missed the point that the 17 year old teenager is with "low IQ". This is a typical expression for person with special needs. I don't think he is capable of controlling his emotions due to his condition and of course, his situation made it worse.

What I fail to understand is that after knowing he is of low IQ (special needs) and his condition, the 2 stupid MPs and the Police still want to press charges. How can the Police still press criminal charges when the person may not be able to control his/her condition? Shouldn't the IO take discretion when deciding whether the case has merits? Of course the key assholes are the 2 MPs.

Its obvious to me that u are right, he is a special needs kid. This mother probably does not have the education level or the money to have the kid probably diagnosed or treated. Putting him in jail is the worse place for him. this is where he will go as I don't see how the mother can afford the fine. These 2 PAP bitches should be magnamanous, and just accept the apology letter.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
this likely to be the reason and the son could not control his emotion.

their flat kana repossess, the CPF gone. masuk MP pocket?

These people have nothing already, they are almost at rock bottom. But these 2 PAP bitches are intending to put them at really rock bottom by sending the boy to jail, and fining the woman money she don't have.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Never mind

I can always apologize again for this

:eek::oIo::biggrin:

Seefartllong, like that u if u have to apologize for the women around you, u better take two days off. Apologize for these 2 bitches, than apologize for your wife losing all our money, apologize for your mother Gecko jewish ways, apologize for making your wife kill herself, apologize for your sister looking like king butch, etc. never ending.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Its obvious to me that u are right, he is a special needs kid. This mother probably does not have the education level or the money to have the kid probably diagnosed or treated. Putting him in jail is the worse place for him. this is where he will go as I don't see how the mother can afford the fine. These 2 PAP bitches should be magnamanous, and just accept the apology letter.

Strange that they do not want to accept the apology letter while their boss want us to accept his....:eek:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Want to say sue, sue. No problem one, this election, the world is watching as is every single Singaporean. Every action you take, the children of PAP leaders will find it very difficult to live in Singapore with a conscience. Action can beget reaction - it is not always unilateral. I only sit here and type and you already so scared and pissed. But there are those you pushed to the wall with your haughty ways. I am not sure what is the extent they will go if you continue your rubbish some more. I have never seen an election in the past 25 years where people talk openly about politics and venting against the PAP so angrily. And it is not the kind for show but for sure to go to the polling action to vote opposition. I repeat, I really have not seen this before.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Strange that they do not want to accept the apology letter while their boss want us to accept his....:eek:

As everyone already know, there is 2 sets of rules in singapore mah. One is for the elites and FTs, and a much more stringent standard for the peasants.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't kong jiao wei

If I live in Singpaore, I don't want my MP to comfort and counsel the peasants everyday

They better focus their efforts on maintaining the estate and making gains from the sinking funds

There wouldn't be so many peasants in the first place had the incumbent government done a good job managing the economy and society. :rolleyes:

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to contact this mother? i am offering my help to her and also for her son i will get my uncle who is a famous counsel to fight for him free. all on my bills.

please mail me and i will contact you immediately.

please note i am not doing for any politics purposes or advertising. i really want to express my helping hand.

T.S please give me the info or how to contact this mother.

insomia23

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to contact this mother? i am offering my help to her and also for her son i will get my uncle who is a famous counsel to fight for him free. all on my bills.

please note i am not doing for any politics purposes or advertising. i really want to express my helping hand.

insomia23

U reminded me of WP Low TK. :smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

insomia23

Yes, that was why I suggested one of the oppo party seek them out and than help them. The only way I can think of is to actually go to Lim Chee Bye's office, and ask them for the name of this mother. Than try and contact her that way.

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
that lim chee bye will not give. especially now election time. she will not give and she will not help the mother. you should know how MIW works and their mind always suspecting others doing plots on them.

bro, try to think of a way how to contact the mother. really i dont need the opposition party to help. i can help her and the son.

after helping them then i bring her see Mr Chiam or Mr Low.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
that lim chee bye will not give. especially now election time. she will not give and she will not help the mother. you should know how MIW works and their mind always suspecting others doing plots on them.

bro, try to think of a way how to contact the mother. really i dont need the opposition party to help. i can help her and the son.

after helping them then i bring her see Mr Chiam or Mr Low.

Maybe u can contact the newspaper reporter and ask them for the info?

jeckie1970

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are very kind ~~~
hope more sg people are like that...stay UNITED.
compassion....

insomia23