• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MPs Paying Exorbitant Prices For Aircraft Seats, Whereas Singaporeans Are Struggling

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just glanced through the Sunday Times yesterday and came across an article by Lee Wei Ling on the decommissioning of the 747 Jumbo fleet by SIA.

She spoke about her exercices on board long-haul flights and how she pass her time.

In the same article, she mentioned that MP Inderjit Singh was watching her from the top gallery of the jumbo.

What was Mr Singh doing there if he wasn't occupying a seat there.

If so, this clearly shows that the MP concerned must be filthy rich to spend such money on a flight with such comfy seat.!!

In an era where our Singaporean people are struggling to make ends meet and the others who sit in cramped-up seats on Budget carriers, why are MPs having such a good time.

Certainly, I don't expect them to be like Gandhi who sat on the roof of a train to see India, why not book a cheap seat - unless off course they have lots of their own wealth to squander.

I am sure other cabinet members and long-time MPs (still in Parliament) may also be doing the same. A380s are getting popular with these people.

It was fortunate and kind of Lee Wei Ling to expose this MP concerned.

I certainly hope that other Flight Technical and Cabin crew members will also share their information with readers on this Forum.

We have a duty to inform our people.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: MPs Paying Exorbitant Prices For Aircraft Seats, Whereas Singaporeans Are Struggl

Inderjit Singh owns his own company. He has tons of money and he can sit wherever he damned well pleases. He can afford to charter a whole plane if he wants to.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MPs Paying Exorbitant Prices For Aircraft Seats, Whereas Singaporeans Are Struggl

She "exposed" Inderjit Singh becos Inderjit shouldn't be in the TOP GALLERY becos he(LWL) wasn't in it? He(LWL) is the biggest fuck after LKY and LHL? :oIo:

jw5

Loyal

In the same article, she mentioned that MP Inderjit Singh was watching her from the top gallery of the jumbo.

It's more worrying why he was watching her.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Inderjit Singh owns his own company. He has tons of money and he can sit wherever he damned well pleases. He can afford to charter a whole plane if he wants to.

That being the case, he should know where he is needed most.
Surely his own company where he "has tons of money".
He owes it to his staff in the company.
Why waste time accepting the "kopi" invitation to become a MP?
Does he truly have all the time for his constituents?
Always flying long haul and that.........

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That being the case, he should know where he is needed most.
Surely his own company where he "has tons of money".
He owes it to his staff in the company.
Why waste time accepting the "kopi" invitation to become a MP?
Does he truly have all the time for his constituents?
Always flying long haul and that.........

You can't second guess his intentions. He could well have been on a business trip seeking out new opportunities to grow his business.

I flew business class when I had a tight business schedule. I found that arrived in much better shape to handle negotiations and presentations.

Being an MP shouldn't be a full time job. MPs need to be working in the broader community in order to understand the concerns of those they represent.

getsmart101

Alfrescian
Loyal

She "exposed" Inderjit Singh becos Inderjit shouldn't be in the TOP GALLERY becos he(LWL) wasn't in it? He(LWL) is the biggest fuck after LKY and LHL? :oIo:

hi there

1. bro, it is just another pot calling the kettle black mah!
2. sheep of the same wool blah to the same tune.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can't second guess his intentions. He could well have been on a business trip seeking out new opportunities to grow his business.

I flew business class when I had a tight business schedule. I found that arrived in much better shape to handle negotiations and presentations.

Being an MP shouldn't be a full time job. MPs need to be working in the broader community in order to understand the concerns of those they represent.

That being the case, MPs have not right to such high salaries.

They should be placed as "Daily-Rated Employees" and paid according to the hours they spend with the community.

This will make it more easy for them to over-see the many directorships and personal business that they hold.

getsmart101

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's more worrying why he was watching her.

hi there

1. hahaha!
2. probably, ah singh is tired over the woman in his bed.
3. wants to try some freak for a change mah!
4. but on the other hand, why was it looking at ah singh too?
5. heard that it had done some ah singh previously!
6. still itchy, i guess.

Last edited:

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heard LWL loves the tuakeeness of bayi. Tried to entice him must be her primary aim.:biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just glanced through the Sunday Times yesterday and came across an article by Lee Wei Ling on the decommissioning of the 747 Jumbo fleet by SIA.

She spoke about her exercices on board long-haul flights and how she pass her time.

If so, this clearly shows that the MP concerned must be filthy rich to spend such money on a flight with such comfy seat.!!

In an era where our Singaporean people are struggling to make ends meet and the others who sit in cramped-up seats on Budget carriers, why are MPs having such a good time.

Certainly, I don't expect them to be like Gandhi who sat on the roof of a train to see India, why not book a cheap seat - unless off course they have lots of their own wealth to squander.

I am sure other cabinet members and long-time MPs (still in Parliament) may also be doing the same. A380s are getting popular with these people.

It was fortunate and kind of Lee Wei Ling to expose this MP concerned.

I certainly hope that other Flight Technical and Cabin crew members will also share their information with readers on this Forum.

We have a duty to inform our people.

I was just wondering whether there are more and more simple-minded Singaporeans like you. Such people must be also be exposed and nailed.

Everytime you see a man on the street with a moustache you think he is your father because your father has one.

Just because one MP Inderjit Singh sits on the Megatop Raffles Class, you conclude that all MPs sit on Megatop Raffles Class! He is a successful businessman before he became an MP - why can't CEOs sit in business class? Anyway MPs are rarely booked on First Class for official trips - unless they want to top-up the balance themselves, or in this instance he probably paid for it himself. Afterall we all know PAP MPs and Ministers are highly-principled men, and usually they are successful in their own field before they are selected by the Party to be a candidate.

Why must the MP and a rich businessman booked a "cheap" long haul air-ticket? Do you think many Singaporeans on the flight are interested in him? To further extend your argument, all MPs must also eat "cheap" food and wear "cheap" clothes like poor people. You want hypocrites to be your MPs? You want your MPs to wear shorts or bermudas with slippers on his flights?

If you are so enamoured by PAP MPs on where they sit on a plane, let me share with you an episode concerning one of them. One MP (who was a University Professor of Economics) related that he felt so humbled and proud at the same time when he saw a man sitting in an economy seat dozing off. That man was not an ordinary passenger - he happens to be the father of the writer herself (Prof Lee) - he was the Prime Minister at that time who went on to become the Senior Minister and the Minister Mentor. That man controls billions of dollars and steers the fate and prosperity of the five million people in the country.

I suggest you don't simply "glance" at an article and come to a conclusion so easily. Read again and reflect more deeply on how PAP chooses their ministers to look after the welfare of the people.

Your only sensible statement I agree with is yes, "We have a duty to inform our people" - and also to alert gullible people not to jump to a foolish conclusion. Really you live up to your name - kohliantye!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MPs don't earn salaries. They get an allowance.

They probably get several allowances from the various GLCs & may even have other sidelines e.g. LKY who is a wannabe author :smile:

getsmart101

Alfrescian
Loyal

They probably get several allowances from the various GLCs & may even have other sidelines e.g. LKY who is a wannabe author :smile:

hi there

1. bro, not to mention the string of directorship hoh!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was just wondering whether there are more and more simple-minded Singaporeans like you. Such people must be also be exposed and nailed.

Everytime you see a man on the street with a moustache you think he is your father because your father has one.

Just because one MP Inderjit Singh sits on the Megatop Raffles Class, you conclude that all MPs sit on Megatop Raffles Class! He is a successful businessman before he became an MP - why can't CEOs sit in business class? Anyway MPs are rarely booked on First Class for official trips - unless they want to top-up the balance themselves, or in this instance he probably paid for it himself. Afterall we all know PAP MPs and Ministers are highly-principled men, and usually they are successful in their own field before they are selected by the Party to be a candidate.

Why must the MP and a rich businessman booked a "cheap" long haul air-ticket? Do you think many Singaporeans on the flight are interested in him? To further extend your argument, all MPs must also eat "cheap" food and wear "cheap" clothes like poor people. You want hypocrites to be your MPs? You want your MPs to wear shorts or bermudas with slippers on his flights?

If you are so enamoured by PAP MPs on where they sit on a plane, let me share with you an episode concerning one of them. One MP (who was a University Professor of Economics) related that he felt so humbled and proud at the same time when he saw a man sitting in an economy seat dozing off. That man was not an ordinary passenger - he happens to be the father of the writer herself (Prof Lee) - he was the Prime Minister at that time who went on to become the Senior Minister and the Minister Mentor. That man controls billions of dollars and steers the fate and prosperity of the five million people in the country.

I suggest you don't simply "glance" at an article and come to a conclusion so easily. Read again and reflect more deeply on how PAP chooses their ministers to look after the welfare of the people.

Your only sensible statement I agree with is yes, "We have a duty to inform our people" - and also to alert gullible people not to jump to a foolish conclusion. Really you live up to your name - kohliantye!

From what you wrote and the manner you vigorously defend these special people make me conclude as to your true identity and position.

I just did my part.

I live it to the readers to decide.

Many thanks.

Suzie

Alfrescian
Loyal

le. [/COLOR]

Bros, if we do a ranking of the Wealth and Net Worth of Non Minster

MP this MP Inderjit Singh will rank in the top 10 in term of S$ .

His plane ticket likely free or heavy discounted due to flyer program etc..

Singh is a Multi-Millionaire

Top 10 richest Singh in Singapore and JB and Batam :(

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope you will reflect more deeply on how the PAP have been screwing the lives of the people over the years..:smile:

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal

The MP paid for his own ticket (private trip) or will it be reimbursed by govnt (if claim under official visit purpose)?