• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Vikram Nair drank water on 18 May, but this guy bathed & rinsed mouth on 16 May

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else can he do to appease the 150 angry Woodlands Drive residents who might have also consumed the water before the clean-up? Is changing the water tank, pipes and taps for free enough? Or he has to ask the town council to apologise and compensate the residents for the late notice?

Woodlands residents voice anger
By Jessica Lim

woodlandstank.st.jpg

The water tank in which a maid was found dead. Mr Vikram Nair helms a block forum and dialogue with residents of 686B Woodlands Drive 73, where a maid was found dead in a water tank, to assuage their concerns on the water they are consuming. Prayers were conducted over the water tanks at about 3pm. -- PHOTO: ST FILE

ABOUT 150 angry Woodlands Drive residents took their town council to task on Saturday for its lack of transparency and failure to keep its water tanks safe.

They had showed up at a dialogue session at the void deck of Block 686B in Woodlands Drive 75 - the block where an Indonesian maid was allegedly murdered and thrown into a water tank last week.

All wanted to know one thing: Why didn't the town council tell them to stop consuming the water immediately?

The police received a call at about 10am last Monday about a body found in the tank. Water supply to the block was cut off an hour later, after which residents were handed notices that said maintenance work was being done. But many said they still consumed the water from the affected tank, the residual amount left in the pipes, till as late as 5pm that day.

'The town council should have told us more. I was still using the water to bathe and rinse my mouth,' said resident Edwin Hong, 40, at the dialogue attended by representatives from the town council, the Public Utilities Board and Sembawang GRC MP Vikram Nair.

'Maybe they could not tell us exactly what happened. But at the very least, they should have told us not to consume the water due to suspected contamination.'

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MP Vikram Nair drank water on 18 May, but this guy bathed & rinsed mouth on 16 Ma

Personally, I would rather drink my own piss but Vikram by all means drink it if you wish.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4O_iuxGkmEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MP Vikram Nair drank water on 18 May, but this guy bathed & rinsed mouth on 16 Ma

next, u will see khaw bw demonstrate swimming in d water tank

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Personally, I would rather drink my own piss but Vikram by all means drink it if you wish.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4O_iuxGkmEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can someone ring him and find out whether he's okay?
We are a compassionate society, remember?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope his $18k salary can let him sleep well at night

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't know whether he got gf or not. If he has one, quite jialat when it comes to kissing. The girl may puke on him whenever they kiss. Do you think he deserves a Tiger?

Naka_Timo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think some of the resident ask too much la, change water tank.. must well said change their whole falt better.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think some of the resident ask too much la, change water tank.. must well said change their whole falt better.

bro i dont think they are asking for too much to change the water tank, even if they ask to change the pipes , the psychological impact cause to them is not wat we can imagine. Lets be fair to the residents there. The T.C shld pay a heavy price for this mistake. Imagine if someone sick throw something worse inside.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well they voted PAP right? Orh bee good lor... Real life DARK WATER show to begin. Imagine newborn infant have to drink and bath corpse water every day. Sure grow up cursed and being able to have third eye into the spirit world. Not bad, can be a temple medium as a career path.