• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Sim Ann so rich, but still look unpresentable

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That depends on your definition of "fun", I guess. If "fun" involves whips and hot iron, count me in. :smile:

Too brutal if it involves whips and hot iron..

Mama's gal TPL won't be able to take the pain..:biggrin:

Maybe can use Raffia Strings to tie her up on the bed..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok ask you this.. Lets put our respective political allegiances aside..

If TPL wants a nite of wild fun with you, will you accept her offer?

Pls anwer this question honestly..

hi there

1. bro, how could you?
2. asking some bitch to bonk its masters!
3. it just cannot perform without instructions & manuals.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to Sim Ann, she's a Singaporean after all. If given a choice, who would want to be born as a typically ugly Singaporean? :(

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too brutal if it involves whips and hot iron..

Mama's gal TPL won't be able to take the pain..:biggrin:

Maybe can use Raffia Strings to tie her up on the bed..

And use the remaining raffia string to tie the bed to the top of OUB Centre. I can't think of anything more fun than that.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair to Sim Ann, she's a Singaporean after all. If given a choice, who would want to be born as a typically ugly Singaporean? :(

I'm sure you would like to confess that you think your mother - a Singaporean - is the most beautiful woman of them all - and your sisters a close runners-up.

I don't know about your wife though - she may be the "typical" Singaporean.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew all along whats your true sexual leanings..

The fucktard Kinana would rather throw some S$20 at some backlane hooker on the cheap than to dare to screw some of his Master's Elite.

It's not that his Master cared but as all balless specimen, Kinana got to depend on those countless fantasy of his just to dream of geting hooked up with TPL! LOL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fucktard Kinana would rather throw some S$20 at some backlane hooker on the cheap than to dare to screw some of his Master's Elite.

It's not that his Master cared but as all balless specimen, Kinana got to depend on those countless fantasy of his just to dream of geting hooked up with TPL! LOL

For Kinana, a sexual fullfilling day for him would be to wank on any PAP Ministers's pictures printed on the Shit Times..:eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks not important, its the substance that counts.

What are you mumbling about? In the past you work for the British, you are expected to work smartly from Monday to Friday & casually in POLO TEES on Saturday, at one time no JEANS, as for the ladies, dresses & Saturday casually, no Jeans & no Bermudas or...the Japanese too demand a standard in looks that goes for the TEETH! too.

What substance does this one have? that looks is not important??