• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Low Thia Khiang visiting a reader's late grandfather's wake..with no entourage

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You guys should read this from the facebook link above - what a fucking joke PAP is

https://www.facebook.com/Temasek0Review/posts/879244655462184:0

Jeffrey Tan I remembered when my father passed, the wreath was sent by Dr Ng Eng Hen, the delivery guy wanted me to put the wreath in front so others can see. I then told him that I will do no such thing, either you take back the wreath, or you put the wreath at the spot I ask you to PLUS remove the card that has Dr Ngs's name.

He said how can that be, this is minister give one. I said SO WHAT? All the other wreaths here are MORE important than this guy, and his wreath is so cheapo still want to put in front?

He soften his stance and just LL put the wreath behind where no one can see.

This type of por lumpars, knn

238 · 3 hrs

• 26 Replies · 1 hr

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They should have hung this in front so others can see.

PAP.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Low attends these wakes from the bottom of his heart. PAP MPs whether they personally attend or use reps will always want to gain maximum points from their visits. That is the key difference. Same when debating policies. It must benefit them first. Bunch of bastards.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Low attends these wakes from the bottom of his heart. PAP MPs whether they personally attend or use reps will always want to gain maximum points from their visits. That is the key difference. Same when debating policies. It must benefit them first. Bunch of bastards.

papigs always used a recycle banner to hang at the wake instead of buying a new piece from papigs supporter bui Sear.

Mr Low always attend the wake in the daytime when there less people around. Unlike crasslooter who use a recycle banner, Mr Low buy a wreath instead.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
papigs always used a recycle banner to hang at the wake instead of buying a new piece from papigs supporter bui Sear.

Mr Low always attend the wake in the daytime when there less people around. Unlike crasslooter who use a recycle banner, Mr Low buy a wreath instead.
Yes, that was what I was told. PAP bloody cheapo. Banner they used most likely sponsored by some grassroot porlumpar.

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once attended a wake of one of my cousin's dad. My cousin is a grassloot member and his MP turned up and sat at my table with some of my other relatives. The thing is......none of us knew he was an MP until after he left......

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys should read this from the facebook link above - what a fucking joke PAP is

Jeffrey Tan I remembered when my father passed, the wreath was sent by Dr Ng Eng Hen, the delivery guy wanted me to put the wreath in front so others can see. I then told him that I will do no such thing, either you take back the wreath, or you put the wreath at the spot I ask you to PLUS remove the card that has Dr Ngs's name.

He said how can that be, this is minister give one. I said SO WHAT? All the other wreaths here are MORE important than this guy, and his wreath is so cheapo still want to put in front?

238 · 3 hrs

• 26 Replies · 1 hr

I think this Jeffrey Tan is either bullshitting or mental masturbating. Why would NEH sent the wreath? Unless his father was also a so-called por lumpars?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

238 · 3 hrs

• 26 Replies · 1 hr

The reason why Jeffrey Tan remains 'poor', lives in HDB ghetto and have little 'vital connection' to MOVE UP IN LIFE, is his attitude towards what 'cannot be denied' in living a REALISTIC life in Sinkland.

Get the meaning or was that TOO CHEEM? LoLoLoL