• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Lam Pin Min will lose all the Indian votes

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
984318_784943871558930_8326124947238612488_n.jpg

What is Lam Pin Min trying to say?

I think all Indian votes is kaput for him liau ........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of these pappies have impeccable CVs and a stellar education, but they're really lacking basic EQ.

Lam Pin Min, Koh Poh Koon, Desmond Lee... the list goes on and on.

And you're letting these folks enter politics. Good luck! :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My basic understanding of Hinduism and Thaipusam rituals tells me that Hindus drink milk, not beer, during Thaipusam.

Can any Hindus verify this? Maybe explain it to Lam Pin Min too. Forgive him, he wasn't taught that in school. :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lampar Pin Min is trying hard to commit a political suicide... He is very eager to let WP takeover his Sengkang West seat for the next GE...:biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of these pappies have impeccable CVs and a stellar education, but they're really lacking basic EQ.

Lam Pin Min, Koh Poh Koon, Desmond Lee... the list goes on and on.

And you're letting these folks enter politics. Good luck! :biggrin:

Right, it can't be an accident. I think the MIW placed EQ last on the list of requirements. Creeps one out that these automatons are in high places.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
My basic understanding of Hinduism and Thaipusam rituals tells me that Hindus drink milk, not beer, during Thaipusam.

Can any Hindus verify this? Maybe explain it to Lam Pin Min too. Forgive him, he wasn't taught that in school. :wink:

I seriously doubt Indians would mix alcohol with a religious event of that significance. In any case they had ample time to test the guys arrested for alcohol. We"ll see. Maybe they got intoxicated on fermented milk : :biggrin: