• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Indranee Rajah speaks up about man mocked by Miss Universe Singapore finalist

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still puzzled how that girl qualified for any beauty contest let alone becoming a finalist for Ms Universe Singapore. Her friends should be more honest with her.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are more than enough in this country that can outrun her by many miles. Just go to St Ignatius Church off Farrer Road on Sunday, home to the elite and see the daughters of parishioners, nearly all qualify compared to this girl. Even some of their mums can make it. And I not kidding.

shows the dearth of talent in this country.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you lah Goh, what bully?

You call this bully? Go see other threads and tell me who is a bully. Auntie Ah Neh should resign from this incidence. It turned out the prick Ah Koh was not a poor peasant, a beggar or live below poverty line and why he wore a torn t-shirt. The hole in his t-shirt was from his unsafe workplace which torn his t-shirt.

Taking cheap shot for political mileage is more like it from the bitch. The prick Chink Koh is a stall owner some more and this show why the bitch want to chap chwee to get involved, more like he is a PA member a PAP porlumpar kaki.

Indranee is a good MP! She stick out for the bullied. I like her already!

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are more than enough in this country that can outrun her by many miles. Just go to St Ignatius Church off Farrer Road on Sunday, home to the elite and see the daughters of parishioners, nearly all qualify compared to this girl. Even some of their mums can make it. And I not kidding.

It has already been many years since I started wondering what has happened to Miss Singapore organisers' definition of physical beauty.

It's so common to hear people say that any X number of ladies passing by you in X number of minutes beat the entire stage of Miss Singapore contestants.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Universe or Miss World and whatever it is, is just a program. Some go for the experience and a good experience for stage performance to overcome stage fear. Many of your Sinkies girls play piano at home for academic marks just to pass every stage of the exam but come to stage performance zero, stage fear.

Yah, how many of the girls you see in St Ignatius Church with big boobs and butts (which make you horny) and their mummy would join such program? Nearly qualify but not guts 有种 you bragged about them for what? Would they feel comfortable to strip to the bikini skin to show off their body?

You talk cock sing song lah!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably men taste has changed overtime. Everyday eat mee siam with hum, this time mee siam mia hum.

It has already been many years since I started wondering what has happened to Miss Singapore organisers' definition of physical beauty.

It's so common to hear people say that any X number of ladies passing by you in X number of minutes beat the entire stage of Miss Singapore contestants.