• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Hri Kumar speaks out against court decision on Woffles Woo light sentence

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For all you know, he said that he was in a hurry to rush to save a patient's neh neh from bursting..... need to do urgent breast reconstruction.... thereafter, cannot remember who drove his car as he lends his car often to his employee....

IF this is true, this happened twice?
who is the patient? she must speak up..

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, it is either find lawyers from lee and lee or gets a mentally unsound (depression) mc from a certified doctor, then the sentence will be light. It is a well known fact. The rich and the well connected gets off lightly while the poor gets heavier sentences. This only happens in Singapore.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
WW sacked a staff for theft or something. She went to jail. She then revealed this to an ex-colleague when the latter visited her in prison and who then lodged a complaint with the Police. They did not do anything. She persisted and lodged another report last year. That's why it only surfaced recently.

Maybe timely to break-up the Police Force into 2 - one for ordinary Singaporeans and the other to look after FTs and Elite Singaporeans. NUH has already started the ball rolling.

Why so many years before WW's case went to court?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WW sacked a staff for theft or something. She went to jail. She then revealed this to an ex-colleague when the latter visited her in prison and who then lodged a complaint with the Police. They did not do anything. She persisted and lodged another report last year. That's why it only surfaced recently.

Maybe timely to break-up the Police Force into 2 - one for ordinary Singaporeans and the other to look after FTs and Elite Singaporeans. NUH has already started the ball rolling.

I thought only family members can visit a person in jail?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks for the background info. The SPF will have to answer why the case was not pursued when first reported. Was it because of some interference or what?

What is more puzzling to me is why is the SPF handling this case? I was told some years ago that ALL 'tua pek kong' cases belong to CPIB - 'fall guys'.

If NJH continues to remain as CP even with 2 SPFs, maybe he won't object. If need to have another CP, he will protest!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Scroobal this is scandalous now that people know police has to give an answer or they just don't give a fuck? Is this possible?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls watch how you used the word 'arsenal'.

"Paying someone else to take the rap" is the bedrock of most political systems. I see no reason why Waffles Woo should be punished for using the same method that is part of any politician's arsenal.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder if the staff that went to jail was the fat receptionist.

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was this 22 year old model sometime back, also fined $1K I think. That one she paid $$ to get someone to take the rap.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect when they saw the name, they panicked and just buried it. The Police certainly need to explain why they had not acted in the first instance,

Scroobal this is scandalous now that people know police has to give an answer or they just don't give a fuck? Is this possible?