• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP caught playing HP when singing National Athem

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
FT support Penny and calls singaporeans moronic! :eek: does she mean penny is moronic too? :confused:

284343_203674943019162_181333458586644_530973_7532452_n.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.temasekreview.com/2011/0...-penny-low-and-hurls-insults-at-singaporeans/

A Filipino ‘foreign talent’ by the name of Rachelle Ann Beguia has jumped to the defence of embattled PAP MP from Malaysia Penny Low.

(Note: Ms Rachelle has since changed her Facebook profile to Jorach B Jorach)

Ms Low was rapped by netizens for looking down at her handphone when the National Anthem was sung during the National Day Parade two days ago.

In her zeal to defend Ms Low, Ms Beguia resorted to calling Singaporeans names:

In her comment on Ms Low’s Facebook, Ms Beguia described Singaporeans as ‘moronic’ whose ‘patriotism’ and ‘loyalty’ will all dropped “at the first sign of trouble.” She added that almost all Singaporean NSmen will “declare they will pack up and run” when asked to fight a war. :oIo:

Ms Beguia does not seem to realize that native Singaporean men have to serve two years of National Service and 13 years or more of reservist to protect the likes of her and Malaysian MP Penny Low.

It is not known if Ms Beguia is a Singapore PR or citizen. She revealed on her Facebook that she studied Tourism and Hospitality Management at ERC Institute in Singapore.

This is not the first time a foreigner has hurled expletives at Singaporeans. In 2010, YPAP leader and new citizen from India Sinha Shekhar sparked an outcry when he called PAP critics ‘DOGS’ with his infamous statement – “When the DOGS bark at you, just ignore them.”

Mr Sinha Shekhar was subsequently awarded REACH’s “Outstanding Contributor’s Award” in person by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and he remained a key and influential leader in the Young PAP.

Recently, it was reported in the state media that the Community Mediation Center under the Ministry of Law disallowed a Singaporean Indian family to cook and eat curry when her PRC neighbors are at home just because the latter lodged a complaint against them.

In his recent National Day rally speech, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong implored Singaporeans not to turn ‘negative’ on foreigners. He doesn’t seem to realize that all along, it’s the foreigners who are the ones turning ‘negative’ on Singaporeans.

How do you feel after being insulted like this by Ms Rachelle Ann Beguia? Please feel free to share your thoughts here.

TIME FOR COOLEO TO DO DOGHUNT ON THIS FOREIGN TRASH LIAO!

This piece of shit has changed her facebook name. This is her current facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=675888047

Look at this fucking chao pinoy. Her frds all foreign trash like her!

4946127119.jpg

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell this pinoy girl, I burn your Pinoy flag how you feel? Don't come to my country and talk cock to us and insult us. Don't make us tulan and overstay our welcome and start petition to remove you from our country.

Already the more moderate of us are trying hard to convince the more hardcore xenophobic citizens that the correct amount and quality of FT is ok. And these fucker stupid FTs including this pinoy girl and the ccb sanjay bhatia come and make things worse. CCB!

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about patriotism and loyalty, she should look back at her fucking country first.:oIo:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I invite TOC and TRE to write to ERC to give this Pinoy girl a chance to explain herself ON NATIONAL TV. If she don't dare, ERC can decide they want to tolerate this kind of wonderful behavior or not. Insult your country and fellow countrymen. ERC owners, you got pride or not? How ERC Institute?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It is not just this Pinoy. This old lady i heard is the ears and eyes for Penny Low...i also heard she is from Hong Kong and SUPER RICH. She will report every little things damaging to Penny Low in real time.

I'm still fine with this Hongkie. If she loves to por lum par, it's her own choice. But that Pinay really has the icing on the cake with her moronic remarks. Someone said during elections 2011, "I do not know what am I defending for" this sentence makes perfect sense here. We slog it out for 2.5 years in the army, go for our annual ICT and when we have problems running after buses, we are made to go back for RT. And here we have, someone calling us morons.