• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP caught playing HP when singing National Athem

applei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MP Penny Low preoccupied with phone in the midst of singing national anthem at ND

An unacceptable response from her on fb.
Could any one just imagine a sportsman on the winners' podium taking out his phone-camera while in the middle of their national anthem and starts taking pictures because of mere enthusiasm or moment of pride? Oh please... crappers~

<< I was so caught up in the wonderful NDP 2011 and felt so proud of being a Singaporean, that i wanted to capture that moment of pride, at the very tail end of the anthem, to share on FB with my residents. If in my enthusiasm i offended anyone, please accept my apologies. NDP is a time to unite not divide. Majulah Singapura! >>

fb_penny_110810.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MP Penny Low preoccupied with phone in the midst of singing national anthem at ND

An unacceptable response from her on fb.
Could any one just imagine a sportsman on the winners' podium taking out his phone-camera while in the middle of their national anthem and starts taking pictures because of mere enthusiasm or moment of pride? Oh please... crappers~

<< I was so caught up in the wonderful NDP 2011 and felt so proud of being a Singaporean, that i wanted to capture that moment of pride, at the very tail end of the anthem, to share on FB with my residents. If in my enthusiasm i offended anyone, please accept my apologies. NDP is a time to unite not divide. Majulah Singapura! >>

View attachment 2071

shall we send her back to pri sch to learn that one should not move when the national anthem is played

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

shall we send her back to pri sch to learn that one should not move when the national anthem is played

Her English is atrocious.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why cannot/should not move :confused:

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... << I was so caught up in the wonderful NDP 2011 and felt so proud of being a Singaporean, that i wanted to capture that moment of pride, at the very tail end of the anthem, to share on FB with my residents. If in my enthusiasm i offended anyone, please accept my apologies. NDP is a time to unite not divide. Majulah Singapura! >> ...
o, my! ...

how nice! ...

peasants shud b gr8ful n thank her 4 her generous act ...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She should be tied to a flag pole....:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Her English is atrocious.

She was in school, when Presidente TANcho man, was the Education Minister, you want to blame, blame TANcho man!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She should be tied to a flag pole....:mad:

tar & covered with feathers..and brought back to school, to stand attention!...such a disrespect for the country!

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Before any internet brigade start accusing us of targetting the MIW, I consider anyone who dun know how to stand still and respect the national anthem as being DISRESPECTFUL to the ENTIRE NATION. Including the fucker in blue with his folded arms standing behind.

Apologise to the ENTIRE NATION and I think we will give you a chance. We are not that unforgiving, but we expect respect for the country, especiall the when the erections just past is all about this thing.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Penny Low replied:

Thank you for your enquiry.

This is the clarification posted on my FB a couple of hours ago :

“I was so caught up in the wonderful NDP 2011 and felt so proud of being a Singaporean, that i wanted to capture that moment of pride, at the very tail end of the anthem, to share on FB with my residents. If in my enthusiasm i offended anyone, please accept my apologies. NDP is a time to unite not divide. Majulah Singapura!”

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Best,
Penny Low

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
csb1.jpg

Penny Low replied:

Thank you for your enquiry.

This is the clarification posted on my FB a couple of hours ago :

“I was so caught up in the wonderful NDP 2011 and felt so proud of being a Singaporean, that i wanted to capture that moment of pride, at the very tail end of the anthem, to share on FB with my residents. If in my enthusiasm i offended anyone, please accept my apologies. NDP is a time to unite not divide. Majulah Singapura!”

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Best,
Penny Low

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Alamaking story that Ramseth SMS not free to fuck her sounds more credible. Look at the pic again. She looked pissed at her phone, not enthusiastic to take pic.

6RZRd.jpg

PS: Alamaking & Ramseth, I know you two very power here. Just for humour OK. Don't zap me OK.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Alamaking story that Ramseth SMS not free to fuck her sounds more credible. Look at the pic again. She looked pissed at her phone, not enthusiastic to take pic.

PS: Alamaking & Ramseth, I know you two very power here. Just for humour OK. Don't zap me OK.

LOL, its ok lah, Ramseth is a self proclaimed casanova, I'm sure he will appreciate the joke, but he's a dumbfuck to me, LOL :biggrin:

and btw, Ramseth and I dun zap people here, we are well known for that, because we dunno how to zap, whahahaha LOL

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A member of parliament, voted by the people, does not show respect to the Country National Anthem or flag, how to lead by example to the people;no amount of statement or apology can erase that act of disrespect. Is she a FT ( Malaysian) converted to PR & Citizen??

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal

MP sorry for using phone during Anthem

Member of Parliament for Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC Penny Low was caught on camera fiddling with her mobile phone while the National Anthem was being sung.

This happened during the National Day Parade on Tuesday.

Screenshots of her using her phone at the NDP were recorded in a live telecast and later circulated online including the AsiaOne forum.

Ms Low has apologised and explained her actions.

She posted this on her Facebook account.

'I was so caught up in the wonderful NDP 2011 and felt so proud of being a Singaporean, that I wanted to capture that moment of pride, at the very tail end of the Anthem, to share on Facebook with my residents. If in my enthusiasm I offended anyone, please accept my apologies. NDP is a time to unite not divide. Majulah Singapura!'

[email protected]

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many facebook friends had copies of her facebook postings.

The questions are:-

1) She initially explained that she dropped her mobile phone and was picking it up. Those who testified she dropped her phones cannot be members of public because she was surrounded by white uniform comrades.

2) In her facebook posting, she explained that she was trying to update residents on NDP stuff but it is not true because there was no NDP related postings time-stamped during Marit Kita (National Anthem) time. There were only 2 NDP photos she uploaded and the time-stamp were 3pm and 4:26pm.

3) The night before NDP on 8th August 2011 @ 10pm plus she was spotted inside room no. 8 KBOX Downtown East singing.

I think we must ask her to sing Marit Kita 1000 times if she is sincere to apologise.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Many facebook friends had copies of her facebook postings.

The questions are:-

3) The night before NDP on 8th August 2011 @ 10pm plus she was spotted inside room no. 8 KBOX Downtown East singing.

I think we must ask her to sing Marit Kita 1000 times if she is sincere to apologise.

Wah bro, did you plant a spycam on her head? But I do have to agree that her explanation is weak not sincere. If she had just admit the mistake, ask for forgiveness, majority of us will just move on. Seems that the people on her Facebook page is also grilling her hard on this :biggrin: