• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Movie] - 龍虎門 fight scenes compilation featuring 王小虎, 石黑龍 and 王小龍

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
I start reading 小流氓/龍虎門 in the 70s.
back than too pour to buy, can only read inside the book shop which the owner from time to time will chase me away (actually the bookshop owner put-water and let me watch at least 10-mins before chasing me away) I vow to buy the comics when I can earn money.

those days such comics book including 老夫子 in the eyes of the adult/teacher are bad influence.
somehow I learn some justice attitude and ever say give-ups from these comics.

back than the 龍虎門 is quite similar to fighting style of present day MMA, that open up my youth eyes not believe in tradition chinese martial arts (during the army days I realized not all chinese martial arts are unrealistic. the Japanese martial arts and army un-armed combat has some strike with chinese martial arts philosophy/Technics.
today MMA is totally enact how un-armed combat would look like no matter on the war battle ground or street fight.