• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Mother's Death Anniversary, guess what this joker does?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So let me get this clear.... to mark his mother's death anniversary, he goes and buy a Rolex.... to wear on his own wrist.

I wonder what he does when his dad should pass away. Buy a fucking Audamars Piguet? lol.... Some people just need a damn excuse to flaunt their wealth.

IMG_4814.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does buying a Rolex symbolise the "tenacity and perseverance throughout my journey with mum and her 4 years fight with cancer"? Some warped logic there for sure.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why would anyone buy a luxury item for himself/herself to mark the anniversary of a loved one? Does not make sense. Then again, I try not to over analyse the stupidity of sinkies anymore.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bought a Mercedes-Benz to commemorate the death anniversary of my grandfather. It was a great symbol of how much my grandfather loved me and believed in me.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does buying a Rolex symbolise the "tenacity and perseverance throughout my journey with mum and her 4 years fight with cancer"? Some warped logic there for sure.
It mean the mother fight 14 years will instead leave a few Rolex worth of debt for him, not a tidy inheritance to buy latest timepiece. Heng ah! :laugh:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought a Mercedes-Benz to commemorate the death anniversary of my grandfather. It was a great symbol of how much my grandfather loved me and believed in me.
those mercs with 36 doors are now a collector's item, congrats in joining the ratpack.
it should also symbolise your affection for your grandad, in the same way that this vehicle is associated with its contents :poop::tongue:
could be that the mother's name was lolita or lolex, with a similarity to the watch - it's also more practical and easier to look at something on the wrist - as opposed to taking out and flipping a wallet to look at a photo :rolleyes:

Last edited: