• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Motherfucker

Balasingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back
YahooNEWS

Man who raped and sexually assaulted mother jailed 16 years, caned 18 strokes

Wan Ting Koh

Reporter
Yahoo News Singapore14 March 2018
f438eb059dd2f28528416ddcacab55b6

Singapore Supreme Court (Yahoo News Singapore file photo)
A man who was convicted of raping and molesting his mother was sentenced to 16 years’ jail and 18 strokes of the cane on Wednesday (14 March).

The 34-year-old former safety co-ordinator was expressionless as the sentence was read out to him in the High Court. He cannot be named to protect his mother’s identity.

The man was convicted on one count of rape, one count of aggravated molest and one count of molest on his then-54-year-old mother after a trial which spanned over two years.

In an impassioned speech to the court, Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Sharmila Sripathy-Shanaz said, “At the very heart of this case is the rape of a mother by her biological son – our minds struggle to comprehend it. We could label it as depraved, unfathomable and unthinkable.

“But for all the vastness of the English language, there is simply no word that comes even remotely close to capturing the horror that would have washed over the victim as she was cruelly and relentlessly sexually assaulted by the very son she gave life to 30 years earlier,” added DPP Sharmila, who called for a jail sentence of 18 years and 19 cane strokes for the man.

The man, who has two brothers and one half-brother, committed the act at around 2.30am on 4 October 2013 after returning home to find his mother alone in their one-room flat. According to the prosecution, the son, who was intoxicated, changed into a towel before sitting beside his mother on her bed and later making advances on her. He then raped her twice.

After the incident, the mother left for her daughter-in-law’s home and called her son while recording the conversation with another mobile phone.

During the six-minute exchange, the son is heard telling his mother “Boy say boy likes mother. This is between us.” and “I remember everything, I remember everything, mother, I didn’t forget. I remember. I like. I want again.”

The mother was also heard replying to her son, “Cannot, I have a husband”. She also told him, “I love you as my son, you love me in a different way.”

The prosecution and the defence disagreed with each other on what the man was referring to. While the prosecution argued he was referring to the sexual acts, the defence contested that he was merely being sarcastic to his mother as the two had an argument earlier.

In delivering the verdict, Judicial Commissioner Foo Chee Hock said the case had presented the court with “two disturbing questions”.

“First, whether a mother would falsely and cynically accuse her son of raping her. Second, whether a son would sexually assault his own biological mother.

“I find that the prosecution has proved each and every essential ingredient of the three charges against you beyond a reasonable doubt,” said the JC.

The man denied the charges during the trial, alleging, through his lawyer, Senior Counsel Harry Elias, that he had only lifted up his mother’s nightgown to look at her private parts in the wee hours of the morning.

He argued that his mother had cooked up the story to get him out of the house, which they shared with her second husband. The mother divorced the man’s biological father, who is her first husband, when her son was a child.

Elias pointed out that even though the incident occurred over 30 minutes, there was an absence of DNA and the mother had not suffered any injuries. The lawyer sought a sentence of 13 years, three months and nine strokes of the cane for the man.

However, the prosecution argued that the absence of injuries did not mean that rape had not taken place. DPP Sharmila added that the man’s defence was simply a “belated concoction” and a “deliberate attempt to explain away damning evidence”.

In addition, the prosecutor said the victim was “assaulted” again at the trial by the defence’s line of questioning.

“She learnt what it meant to be re-victimised when the defence made the outrageous submission that she could have ‘shut the gates’ by crossing her legs…This preposterous submission is premised on the antediluvian notion that a woman can resist a rapist if she really wants to. There is absolutely no room for such statements in the 21st century,” DPP Sharmila added.

During his closing submissions, Elias said the man and his two brothers were sent to a welfare home as children. The man stayed in the welfare home for about six years, during which his mother never once paid a visit.

For rape, the man could have been jailed up to 20 years and/or fined and/or caned. For aggravated molest, he could have been jailed between two and 10 years jail and caned. For molest, he could have been jailed up to two years and/or fined and/or caned.

View reactions (34)
Sign in to post a message.
What to read next

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Tell me it’s not a SHITSKINS!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which race you think make their ladies to promote drinks, buy drinks from promoters, and force/ abuse them to drink silly?

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mother fucker shame SG53

Taiwan news report 16yr prison 18 rotan, he said want to see mother CB, the same CB he came out from.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/兒子性侵媽媽-判16年鞭刑18下-034719858.html

「兒子性侵媽媽」判16年鞭刑18下

三立新聞網 setn.com

9.8k 人追蹤
三立新聞網
2018年3月18日 上午11:47
國際中心/綜合報導

天理難容!新加坡一名35歲男子阿明(化名)竟在家中性侵親生母親,被逮後他還謊稱只是喝醉「想看母親私處」,否認犯行,但法院不採信他的說法,14日判他須入獄16年、鞭刑18下。

5dcfcf3561921c53912ed5c0cfa399cd

檢視相片

根據《聯合早報》報導,阿明在5年前的某天凌晨,於母親熟睡時偷襲,用身體壓住她,親吻母親胸部,強逼「抓鳥」。他的母親嚇得花容失色,不斷哭喊、 掙扎,卻仍遭兒子性侵得逞,過程長達4小時。直到清晨6時,身心傷痕累累的母親衝出門,逃到媳婦家中,事後並將質問兒子的對話錄下,一狀告上法院。

9d719e86970f98ca07195bc037908bf5

檢視相片
▲阿明被判鞭刑18下。(示意圖/資料照)

阿明被逮後否認犯行,表示當晚因為喝醉了,才會掀開母親的裙子看私處。阿明的辯護律師則說是對方蓄意誣告,稱阿明早被家人視作眼中釘。

對此,阿明母親方面駁斥這個說法,認為若沒有性侵發生,母親怎會對親生骨肉作出如此嚴重指控,雙方還撕破臉、互簿公堂。阿明的繼父也說,若不想與阿明住同一屋簷下,大可用吸毒就可把他趕走,沒必要用「性侵」如此大的罪名。最後司法委員考量雙方說詞,判處阿明有期徒刑16年,還有18下鞭刑。

★ 尊重身體自主權!請撥打113、110" data-reactid="50">★ 尊重身體自主權!請撥打113、110

★ 三立新聞網提醒您:" data-reactid="51">★ 三立新聞網提醒您:

喝酒不開車、開車不喝酒!
未成年請勿飲酒,飲酒過量,有礙健康!" data-reactid="52">喝酒不開車、開車不喝酒!
未成年請勿飲酒,飲酒過量,有礙健康!

更多三立新聞網報導
假好心提供住宿 惡男竟硬上好友女兒
伸食指摸乘客的下體 男遭判鞭刑4下
鞭刑1下血肉模糊 親歷者崩潰寧坐牢

★想看HBL賽事、LIVE直播明星名嘴、高清動漫戲劇、電競直播,就上Yahoo TV!一起看、一起聊