• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Motherfucker Calvin Cheng : Libel damages should be increased for those who crowdfund

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1618912931674.png

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not go full dictator mode and just arrest and imprison without trial? Like what they're doing in China. :wink:

By the way, I wonder what business dealings does Calvin Cheng have in China? You don't do business in China without the approval of the CCP regime. :cool:
Last thing we want is another Dickson Yeo, albeit a high profile one hidden in plain sight. :whistling:

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/calvinchengernlee

Chairman Of The Board
Retech Group 睿泰集团 (ASX:RTE)
Dec 2016 - Present

Retech is one of China’s largest builders of online corporate training platforms.
As a co-founder of Retech, I led it to IPO in June 2017, in one of the largest tech floats on the ASX of that year.
I am one of the few Singaporeans who have founded and led a company from startup to IPO in China.

---

‘Critical Spectator’ challenges Calvin Cheng on China, gets blocked on his page
https://theindependent.sg/critical-...lvin-cheng-on-china-gets-blocked-on-his-page/

As a co-founder of Retech, I led it to IPO in June 2017,

1618914045444.png

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these so called roles n titles are kaki kong kaki song
me been in corporate life for 40 years, all the chobolans always love these titles

this guy probably a Chinese ccp spy
There's one ex-PAP MP Yeo Guat Kwang who has 60 titles,appointments and directorships. Some like to pad their resumes to impress.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's one ex-PAP MP Yeo Guat Kwang who has 60 titles,appointments and directorships. Some like to pad their resumes to impress.

it is laughable, only 22 working days a month, how could a person possibly do 60 jobs?.....but that is our sick society, the rich gets richer all the time
the poor so happy to get thru a single job interview and land a humble job

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this CB Kia drop dead one day, I would gladly donate $2 pek kim money to his family.