• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mother To Pay $5k Bond For Son's Good Behaviour After He Punched Her With Knuckle-Duster! Guess Race

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - A 19-year-old full-time national serviceman was given a two-year probation on Friday (Oct 20) for punching his mother while wearing a knuckle-duster.

Rajen Zulueta Rajenthiran, who pleaded guilty to one count each of assault and being armed with an offensive instrument, must also perform 140 hours of community service.

His parents are bonded for $5,000 to ensure his good behaviour.

The youth had been allowed to return home daily as he was not a stay-in personnel.

After booking out, he went back to his Yishun flat at around midnight on June 27 with his girlfriend.

His 48-year-old mother was unhappy that his girlfriend had accompanied him home at such a late hour, the court heard.

His mother followed them into his bedroom and both got into a quarrel.

He punched her left arm when she refused to leave his room.

Rajen then picked up a knuckle duster, slipped it onto his right hand and told his mother: "I will use this to punch you," before hitting her twice on the arm.

His mother made a police report at around 1.30am that day. According to Rajen, he had found the knuckle duster on a grass patch and taken it home.

His mother went to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital where a doctor found a bruise on her left upper arm.

Rajen's lawyer, Mr Peter Fernando, told the court that his client was extremely remorseful.

Mr Fernando asked that the youth be given a chance to redeem himself and prove to his family that he was "not a lost cause".

For assault, Rajen could have been jailed for up to two years and fined up to $5,000.

For being armed with an offensive instrument, he could have been jailed for up to two years.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ion-after-punching-mother-with-knuckle-duster

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This keling punch the mother...and the mother must come out with a $5K bond.

Ho say liao.....

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ion-after-punching-mother-with-knuckle-duster

Teenager given 2-year probation after punching mother with knuckle-duster
courtsedit.jpg

Published
1 hour ago
Facebook350 Twitter WhatsApp Email
Shaffiq Idris Alkhatib

SINGAPORE - A 19-year-old full-time national serviceman was given a two-year probation on Friday (Oct 20) for punching his mother while wearing a knuckle-duster.

Rajen Zulueta Rajenthiran, who pleaded guilty to one count each of assault and being armed with an offensive instrument, must also perform 140 hours of community service.

His parents are bonded for $5,000 to ensure his good behaviour.

The youth had been allowed to return home daily as he was not a stay-in personnel.

After booking out, he went back to his Yishun flat at around midnight on June 27 with his girlfriend.

His 48-year-old mother was unhappy that his girlfriend had accompanied him home at such a late hour, the court heard.

His mother followed them into his bedroom and both got into a quarrel.

He punched her left arm when she refused to leave his room.

Rajen then picked up a knuckle duster, slipped it onto his right hand and told his mother: "I will use this to punch you," before hitting her twice on the arm.

His mother made a police report at around 1.30am that day. According to Rajen, he had found the knuckle duster on a grass patch and taken it home.

His mother went to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital where a doctor found a bruise on her left upper arm.

Rajen's lawyer, Mr Peter Fernando, told the court that his client was extremely remorseful.

Mr Fernando asked that the youth be given a chance to redeem himself and prove to his family that he was "not a lost cause".

For assault, Rajen could have been jailed for up to two years and fined up to $5,000.

For being armed with an offensive instrument, he could have been jailed for up to two years.

Topics:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How did the knuckle duster land on the ground? I would also like to pick one up, sell as scrap metal worth a bit of money right?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How did the knuckle duster land on the ground? I would also like to pick one up, sell as scrap metal worth a bit of money right?

I must have dropped it after whacking an oppie in the quiet cul de sac.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I found a Lexus rx300 also in the car park too bad the lift was not working, I wanted to drive it home

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously didn't know LKY very well. If he did that, then who would be PM? :eek::biggrin:

From account of Oxley road from LHY and sister , LHL got his father LKY to go to parliament and then got his cartel there to hoot hoot hoot LKY instead.
And LKY lamented questioning himself why he went there to be beaten up by his LHL.
If LKY got his knuckle duster and hatchet then, a very different story will emerge.

I think LKY lost his knuckle duster in a portal, which then emerge on a grass patch to be found by Rajen Zulueta Rajenthiran.

It is so clear now

If you want to ask but dare not ask, yes! I read a lot of Sherlock Holmes and a member of Baker Street Irregulars.

jw5

Loyal
If you rely on Oxley accounts from the siblings, you must be one of those impressionable and easily manipulated types. :biggrin:

From account of Oxley road from LHY and sister , LHL got his father LKY to go to parliament and then got his cartel there to hoot hoot hoot LKY instead.
And LKY lamented questioning himself why he went there to be beaten up by his LHL.
If LKY got his knuckle duster and hatchet then, a very different story will emerge.

I think LKY lost his knuckle duster in a portal, which then emerge on a grass patch to be found by Rajen Zulueta Rajenthiran.

It is so clear now

If you want to ask but dare not ask, yes! I read a lot of Sherlock Holmes and a member of Baker Street Irregulars.