• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mother refused chemotherapy for son, insists on natural therapy

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
pc_600x450.jpg

A mother of a three year-old boy who was diagnosed with leukemia initially refused chemotherapy for her child, choosing instead to rely on natural therapy, said Lianhe Wanbao. She finally caved in following intervention from the Ministry of Community, Youth and Sports (MCYS).

In 2009, the 31 year-old mother, who is a businesswoman, became a fan of a natural therapy promoted by American Ray Kent, and has been relying on the method to stay healthy since.

In 2010, she and her son went to Arizona, US, for seven months to live out Kent’s method. They ate a diet of organic fruits and vegetables, and also sunbathed naked every morning. According to the mother, this lifestyle made the skin and hair of her son more radiant and his health optimal.

However in April this year, the child was diagnosed with leukemia in Singapore, after vomiting blood. The mother refused chemotherapy for him and told The Straits Times that he would only get worse in hospital. She believes that while chemotherapy can alleviate the disease, it cannot cure the body, and that by pursuing Mr Kent’s method of natural healing she is providing a healthy environment for her son.

Doctors have told the mother that her son has an 80 per cent chance of recovery if he undergoes chemotherapy. After the mother insisted on natural therapy, the skeptical father decided to take this matter to MCYS. The parents are divorced. The 31 year-old ex-husband was also a believer of Mr Kent’s natural therapy, but lost faith when the man refused to come to Singapore to visit his son.

During two hearings at MCYS, the couple was told to choose a doctor from a list of three. They were told that if they cannot decide on a doctor, child protection orders would be imposed on them.

The boy’s condition drastically declined in May and following intervention from MCYS, his mother finally reluctantly allowed the boy to undergo chemotherapy. The boy is now taken care of by his father and will undergo chemotherapy for the next eight months.

His father said the boy was uncomfortable during the first month of chemotherapy, but is happier now. The boy’s mother went to Arizona at the end of May to participate in a health recovery session and will only return to Singapore in August.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So who is going to end up paying for the "expensive" medical fees:confused:

I somehow doubt it's going to be MCYS :rolleyes:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with the mother. Chemo therapy is bad choice.
The real problem for her is, she did not follow the natural therapies fully.

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Natural therapies, extreme form of meditation, yoga etc is just a cover for a lustful want of a swingers lifestyle. Anyone know where we can contact these people?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Natural therapies, extreme form of meditation, yoga etc is just a cover for a lustful want of a swingers lifestyle. Anyone know where we can contact these people?

Natural therapies are very effective if you know how. chemo therapy is stupid. They are using mustard gas to poison the cancer cells, its a very blunt instrument with big side effects.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The thing is they do not know what cause the boy cancer in the first place. Without this knowledge, you will never know how to prevent cancer.

Last edited:

DubLi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is they do not know what cause the boy cancer in the first place. Without this knowledge, you will never know how to prevent cancer.

Bro, cancer has taken place. What is there the need to know the hows, the whys and the whats? Treat the cancer! Nothing to do with prevention now.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, cancer has taken place. What is there the need to know the hows, the whys and the whats? Treat the cancer! Nothing to do with prevention now.

Knowing the cause will help others to prevent cancer in future. Save more people.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Steve Jobs for all his genius also refused conventional medicine for his cancer

he knows chemo sure die, so use other method. But knowing the real cause of cancer is a sure way to prevent it.

I am eating apricot ad apple seeds daily for vitamin B17. It will prevent cancer.

To all those sinkie cocks who claim that they know better, i dun give a shit. Say what you want, i am still taking in B17 from natural FOOD sources.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he marry the dumb pussy, he suffer the consequence. Dun let gov involve in such family matters.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with the mother. Chemo therapy is bad choice.
The real problem for her is, she did not follow the natural therapies fully.

i hope you and your whole family diagnosed with leukemia :wink: then you can come in here and say chemo therapy is a bad choice :wink: