• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

most women will vote tharman

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a coincidence you brought up this topic about Tharman being PM. I was having this conversation with my buddies over dinner and drinks earlier this evening.

Yes, it's a real pity Tharman was not given a change to lead the pap. The Lees and their cronies kept saying SG is not ready for a non-chinese PM blah blah blah. We didn't buy into this illogical line of reasoning but in SG, what they say goes.

This is probably why after resigning his position in the pap, Tharman said he believes S’pore is ready for a non-Chinese PM. I think he's somewhat pissed at not being given that opportunity.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...believes-s-pore-is-ready-for-a-non-chinese-pm
I agree with you re Tharman may have been upset with not given the opportunity. After S Ramanathan and Halimah, it is a waste of money to have such EP.
More so, for an "unqualified" individual without sufficient business knowledge and experience. Worse, is to project to the world an observant Muslim woman as the President.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I agree with you re Tharman may have been upset with not given the opportunity. After S Ramanathan and Halimah, it is a waste of money to have such EP.
More so, for an "unqualified" individual without sufficient business knowledge and experience. Worse, is to project to the world an observant Muslim woman as the President.
I concur, the Halimah presidency was indeed a dark period in our history.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its obvious ...

1693403488151.png