• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

most women will vote tharman

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people, regardless of male or female will vote for tharman because they want to feel like a normal person.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought women enjoy the attention given by Tan Kin Lian?

1693302288230.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Halimah has shown that the position of SG President is useless, powerless and inconsequential, don't need to do anything except go on a few overseas trip to show face, stand straight and look solemn during NDP, shake hands with everyone, smile and wave when in public, etc etc.

Hence, Tharman is overly qualified and being President would be a complete waste of his talent. A real sin if you ask me.

So, vote TKL.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Halimah has shown that the position of SG President is useless, powerless and inconsequential, don't need to do anything except go on a few overseas trip to show face, stand straight and look solemn during NDP, shake hands with everyone, smile and wave when in public, etc etc.

Hence, Tharman is overly qualified and being President would be a complete waste of his talent. A real sin if you ask me.

So, vote TKL.
ok. i vote tkl

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most women vote for pap cos Aware,lol,if they in a situation Aware is useless, Aware is those women whose husband are rich ,it us a law to protect themselves against divorce not for commoners ,sinkies are dumb

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So, vote TKL.
It would be preferable for LHL to step down at the previous GE, and allow Tharman to be the Sec Gen of the PAP, and be the PM for one to two terms.
A much better use of his abilities, connections, leadership and talent.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It would be preferable for LHL to step down at the previous GE, and allow Tharman to be the Sec Gen of the PAP, and be the PM for one to two terms.
A much better use of his abilities, connections, leadership and talent.
What a coincidence you brought up this topic about Tharman being PM. I was having this conversation with my buddies over dinner and drinks earlier this evening.

Yes, it's a real pity Tharman was not given a change to lead the pap. The Lees and their cronies kept saying SG is not ready for a non-chinese PM blah blah blah. We didn't buy into this illogical line of reasoning but in SG, what they say goes.

This is probably why after resigning his position in the pap, Tharman said he believes S’pore is ready for a non-Chinese PM. I think he's somewhat pissed at not being given that opportunity.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...believes-s-pore-is-ready-for-a-non-chinese-pm