• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most "Sway" thing that can happen to you during CB...

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend called me late last night says her fridge broke down!

Steam steam lor, buy so much food to store in freezer before CB, then now fridge up lorry. She asked me whether she can "borrow some space" in my freezer. Lansai lor, my fridge also packed to brim, no more space. KPKB say everywhere close, no where to buy new fridge, I told her go buy onlne lor, but probably have to wait a week before delivery. She says she is now begging her relatives and friends to "borrow" fridge and freezer space to salvage her food.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal

Steam steam lor, buy so much food to store in freezer before CB, then now fridge up lorry. She asked me whether she can "borrow some space" in my freezer. Lansai lor, my fridge also packed to brim, no more space. KPKB say everywhere close, no where to buy new fridge, I told her go buy onlne lor, but probably have to wait a week before delivery. She says she is now begging her relatives and friends to "borrow" fridge and freezer space to salvage her food.
there's a reason y the cheng-hu keep telling y guys not to be kiasu, kiasi, xia-suay.... Q loooong at the ntuc.... :geek:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The fridge broke down in tears because it was over-stuffed?:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are not a fridge repairman, you shouldn't bother with them.

41OnrOah4hL._SL1500.jpg