• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Most Extinguished Credit Card in Singapore...Lol :D

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be a very expensive dinner at a restaurant.
not really. dinner was the usual 10-person 8-course table like in a cheap chinese restaurant (burmese food is not as extravagant as in a chinese banquet) but it was accompanied with entertainment - a string of chiobu singers on stage followed by hanging of flowers as a form of gratituity or appreciation (tips). one suitcase of kyat went to restaurant owner for dinner and another went to purchase of bouquets. both ways restaurant owner was the biggest winner, but he ended up with worthless kyats. better to carry usd. king currency in town then.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U need to spend more than SGD$80,000 per month on credit card. Lol.... actually it is possible. Just look at this wasteful cunt.

8 Jamie Chua facts to truly blow your mind!

Jaya
How much do you know about super glamorous Singapore socialite Jamie Chua? Here are some crazy facts to blow your mind!
Meet Jamie Chua. The Singapore Airlines stewardess who married Indonesian multi-millionaire Nurdian Cuaca. The woman who demanded $450,000 a month in alimony when she got divorced in 2011. The super glam Singapore socialite with a super luxurious lifestyle.
Also, 893,000 followers on Instagram.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads
But all this, we know by now. Are you ready for some more-interesting Jamie Chua facts?
Here they are, to blow your mind:
1. Jamie Chua has a 700 square foot closet
jamie-chua-handbag1.jpg

PHOTO: FACEBOOK / JAMIE CHUA
In a recent episode of Bonkers Closets, it was revealed that Miss Chua has a 700-square-foot closet (that’s 65 sqm) that holds her collection of over 200 Hermès bags.
And over 300 pairs of shoes! Wait a few minutes for that to sink in…
For the info, Bonkers Closets is a video series that showcases the most extravagant closets from all over the world.
And did we mention that Jamie’s closet is protected by fingerprint access?
Meanwhile, Jamie Chua has this to say about her closet filled with hundreds of jackets, gowns and dresses: “It’s still not enough for me. I need more closet space.”

2. Jamie Chua owns more than 200 Hermès bags
An Hermès bag can cost between $8,000 and $300,000. And Jamie owns more than 200 of them!
Among them is a bag custom-made for her with Indian embroidery. And also an Hermès “Mini Pochette” worth $11,800, which Jamie calls “useless.”
“You can’t put anything in them…except for a credit card and a piece of tissue,” she declares.
jamie-chua-facts-7.jpg

Jamie Chua’s prized possession PHOTO: SCREENGRAB BONKERS CLOSETS VIDEO
Her most prized possession, though, is her “diamond bag,” which is the first thing she would grab in the (unlikely) “event of a fire.”
“I would head straight to Christie’s with it, because I know they are eyeing it,” she says.
Why? Because it is a “Himalayan Crocodile Birkin” with white gold detailing and 245 diamonds. It is one of the most expensive Birkin bags in the world!
3. Jamie Chua has a 30 kg gown
jamie-chua-gown.jpg

The 30 kg gown! PHOTO: SCREENGRAB BONKERS CLOSETS VIDEO
By now, nothing should surprise you, but you’ll be interested to know that Jamie has a 30 kg (66 pounds) Rami Kadi custom gown that costs $27,000.
4. Jamie Chua loves wedding dresses
She “does not like the idea of being married,” but Jamie Chua apparently loves wedding dresses. She wore a white wedding-like gown for her birthday recently.
5. The average cost of Jamie Chua’s shoes is $1,500
So, Jamie Chua owns more than 300 pairs of shoes that cost an average of $1,500 per pair. On a normal day, she says she likes to wear her sneakers (which cost over $1,000 by the way).
She shows off her “Louboutin Spiked Heels,” which she says are “not for the faint-hearted.” She has even got hurt and has bled wearing them! If you’d like to know, they cost $3,495 only.
6. Jamie Chua has never been to a gym in her life
jamie-chua-facts-3.jpg

We’d think that this 44-year-old (who can give a twenty-something a run for her money) must be exercising like crazy. But Chua reveals, “I don’t go to the gym at all… I have never been to a gym in my life!”
7. Jamie Chua cannot do without her beauty treatments
jamie-chua-facts-5.jpg

Apparently, Chua spends around $14,000 to look good. That includes weekly massages, facials, as well as slimming and hair treatments.
But in a recent interview, she reveals, “My facials, body, and hair treatments are now taken care of by my various endorsements.”
“I also have a lovely friend who makes me the best cleansers and facial products using only pure essential oils. Therefore, I don’t actually spend that much money on beauty anymore.”
8. Jamie Chua uses a S$1.50 eyebrow pencil
Aha! After all that extravagance, we bet you weren’t ready for this last one!
Can you imagine someone like Jamie shopping at Watsons?
Jamie recently told Daily Vanity, “I think there are many great products in the drugstores. I buy my mascara and eyeliners from places like Watsons.”
“I use an SGD 1.50 eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows when my eyebrow embroidery is just due for touch-ups.”

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
U need to spend more than SGD$80,000 per month on credit card. Lol.... actually it is possible. Just look at this wasteful cunt.

8 Jamie Chua facts to truly blow your mind!

Jaya
How much do you know about super glamorous Singapore socialite Jamie Chua? Here are some crazy facts to blow your mind!
Meet Jamie Chua. The Singapore Airlines stewardess who married Indonesian multi-millionaire Nurdian Cuaca. The woman who demanded $450,000 a month in alimony when she got divorced in 2011. The super glam Singapore socialite with a super luxurious lifestyle.
Also, 893,000 followers on Instagram.

ADVERTISING

inRead invented by Teads
But all this, we know by now. Are you ready for some more-interesting Jamie Chua facts?
Here they are, to blow your mind:
1. Jamie Chua has a 700 square foot closet
jamie-chua-handbag1.jpg

In a recent episode of Bonkers Closets, it was revealed that Miss Chua has a 700-square-foot closet (that’s 65 sqm) that holds her collection of over 200 Hermès bags.
And over 300 pairs of shoes! Wait a few minutes for that to sink in…
For the info, Bonkers Closets is a video series that showcases the most extravagant closets from all over the world.
And did we mention that Jamie’s closet is protected by fingerprint access?
Meanwhile, Jamie Chua has this to say about her closet filled with hundreds of jackets, gowns and dresses: “It’s still not enough for me. I need more closet space.”

2. Jamie Chua owns more than 200 Hermès bags
An Hermès bag can cost between $8,000 and $300,000. And Jamie owns more than 200 of them!
Among them is a bag custom-made for her with Indian embroidery. And also an Hermès “Mini Pochette” worth $11,800, which Jamie calls “useless.”
“You can’t put anything in them…except for a credit card and a piece of tissue,” she declares.
jamie-chua-facts-7.jpg

Jamie Chua’s prized possession PHOTO: SCREENGRAB BONKERS CLOSETS VIDEO
Her most prized possession, though, is her “diamond bag,” which is the first thing she would grab in the (unlikely) “event of a fire.”
“I would head straight to Christie’s with it, because I know they are eyeing it,” she says.
Why? Because it is a “Himalayan Crocodile Birkin” with white gold detailing and 245 diamonds. It is one of the most expensive Birkin bags in the world!
3. Jamie Chua has a 30 kg gown
jamie-chua-gown.jpg

The 30 kg gown! PHOTO: SCREENGRAB BONKERS CLOSETS VIDEO
By now, nothing should surprise you, but you’ll be interested to know that Jamie has a 30 kg (66 pounds) Rami Kadi custom gown that costs $27,000.
4. Jamie Chua loves wedding dresses
She “does not like the idea of being married,” but Jamie Chua apparently loves wedding dresses. She wore a white wedding-like gown for her birthday recently.
5. The average cost of Jamie Chua’s shoes is $1,500
So, Jamie Chua owns more than 300 pairs of shoes that cost an average of $1,500 per pair. On a normal day, she says she likes to wear her sneakers (which cost over $1,000 by the way).
She shows off her “Louboutin Spiked Heels,” which she says are “not for the faint-hearted.” She has even got hurt and has bled wearing them! If you’d like to know, they cost $3,495 only.
6. Jamie Chua has never been to a gym in her life
jamie-chua-facts-3.jpg

We’d think that this 44-year-old (who can give a twenty-something a run for her money) must be exercising like crazy. But Chua reveals, “I don’t go to the gym at all… I have never been to a gym in my life!”
7. Jamie Chua cannot do without her beauty treatments
jamie-chua-facts-5.jpg

Apparently, Chua spends around $14,000 to look good. That includes weekly massages, facials, as well as slimming and hair treatments.
But in a recent interview, she reveals, “My facials, body, and hair treatments are now taken care of by my various endorsements.”
“I also have a lovely friend who makes me the best cleansers and facial products using only pure essential oils. Therefore, I don’t actually spend that much money on beauty anymore.”
8. Jamie Chua uses a S$1.50 eyebrow pencil
Aha! After all that extravagance, we bet you weren’t ready for this last one!
Can you imagine someone like Jamie shopping at Watsons?
Jamie recently told Daily Vanity, “I think there are many great products in the drugstores. I buy my mascara and eyeliners from places like Watsons.”
“I use an SGD 1.50 eyebrow pencil to fill in my brows when my eyebrow embroidery is just due for touch-ups.”

In this forum, only Froggy could afford her.

The Malaysian dogs know their standing and stick conscientiously to their choice of ravishing beauty. It's somewhat a Hobson's choice as high SES is hard to come by and you could see the pack of Malaysian dogs sharing their spoils in this forum, ferociously tearing their common prey into pieces.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
but there's one who will say that his passion card opens up a host of special privileges by being a bum-suck grasslooter :geek:

Which brings me to the point of supermarket cashiers asking "DO U HAVE PASSION?!"

What kind of cheebye question is this? Can i enter 'twice a week' for a form that asks about my sex?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which brings me to the point of supermarket cashiers asking "DO U HAVE PASSION?!"

What kind of cheebye question is this? Can i enter 'twice a week' for a form that asks about my sex?
this type of question no need form to answer - if the milf is chio, just ask her to accompany you to the frozen meat section, show her your piece of daging and ask her to thaw it in the mouth. also no need for zipper bag, just zip up and go :thumbsup: