• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most dangerous sex position for Men

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It's also dangerous if your girl is stubborn (language barrier?)... tell her to stop or slow down but she speeds up. She's like a succubus, draining your vitality. :wink:

Seriously? You can't stop a girl when she is doing cowgirl on you and speeding up? You heard of slapping her tits? Pinching her nipples? That is guaranteed to slow her down or stop her totally. Geez, must I teach you every fucking thing?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Very true. Tried once. Didnt succeed. Too tough for me.

The trick is to tell her not to move. You are standing up and you pick her up and lower her on your cock. At this point, some girls want to work it, and that's what kills your back. they start bucking against your cock and try to lower themselves up and down on you. This is the worse thing for your back. I always tell them not to move, and instead I lift their butt and up and down on my cock. Its like doing curls, and after a while, they will get in a rhythm with you. that way, you control the movements, and give your biceps the work out and not your lower back. Give it a try lah. I recommend SYTs around the 45kg weight range. Once you go over 60kg in weight, cannot already. Unless u are a body builder. LOL.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Tuan,

Try using the wall as support during stand and carry :smile::smile::smile:

This is possible, but she has to lean on the wall, not you. There is a risk to this though. I try to do it near or over a bed, so in case I drop her or something happens and I need to let her down quickly, I just dump her on the soft bed. If she is up against the wall, and you have to disengage really quick for whatever reason, she will end up with her butt on the floor.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The trick is to tell her not to move. You are standing up and you pick her up and lower her on your cock. At this point, some girls want to work it, and that's what kills your back. they start bucking against your cock and try to lower themselves up and down on you. This is the worse thing for your back. I always tell them not to move, and instead I lift their butt and up and down on my cock. Its like doing curls, and after a while, they will get in a rhythm with you. that way, you control the movements, and give your biceps the work out and not your lower back. Give it a try lah. I recommend SYTs around the 45kg weight range. Once you go over 60kg in weight, cannot already. Unless u are a body builder. LOL.

Even bicep curls at 45kg also damn siong