• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MOS victim of golden period

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the supposed big partying and spending from the F1 weekend etc etc???

Singapore's Ministry of Sound Ends Operations, Times Reports
2008-10-06 00:57:03.210 GMT

By Chen Shiyin
Oct. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Singapore's Ministry of Sound will close after almost three years and the premises will be renovated into a new entertainment venue, the Straits Times reported, citing the club's staff.
Employees said the outlet will be closed for between four weeks and six weeks, the newspaper said, without naming the staff. The club first opened in 2005, the report said.
Clement Lee, chief executive officer of Lifebrandz Ltd., which held the franchise for the club, said the ``next concept will be much better'' when he was asked to comment on the closure of the club, the report said.
Lifebrandz has closed three other outlets at the Clarke Quay entertainment complex this year, the newspaper reported.

For Related News:
Top South, Southeast Asia news: TOP SAS <GO> Most-read Singapore news: MNI SP <GO>

--Editors: Sean Collins.

To contact the reporter on this story:
Chen Shiyin in Singapore at +65-6212-1170 or [email protected].

To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Tony Jordan at +65-6212-1150 or [email protected].

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the supposed big partying and spending from the F1 weekend etc etc???

Singapore's Ministry of Sound Ends Operations, Times Reports
2008-10-06 00:57:03.210 GMT

By Chen Shiyin
Oct. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Singapore's Ministry of Sound will close after almost three years and the premises will be renovated into a new entertainment venue, the Straits Times reported, citing the club's staff.
Employees said the outlet will be closed for between four weeks and six weeks, the newspaper said, without naming the staff. The club first opened in 2005, the report said.
Clement Lee, chief executive officer of Lifebrandz Ltd., which held the franchise for the club, said the ``next concept will be much better'' when he was asked to comment on the closure of the club, the report said.
Lifebrandz has closed three other outlets at the Clarke Quay entertainment complex this year, the newspaper reported.

For Related News:
Top South, Southeast Asia news: TOP SAS <GO> Most-read Singapore news: MNI SP <GO>

--Editors: Sean Collins.

To contact the reporter on this story:
Chen Shiyin in Singapore at +65-6212-1170 or [email protected].

To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Tony Jordan at +65-6212-1150 or [email protected].
I have said all along that the PAPpies efforts to increase the population in order to have a robbust internal economy have failed miserably.

MOS failed because Real paying customers were put off by the throngs of PRC and other 3rd world patrons occupying seats on weekdays and weekends and therefore stayed away.

Singapore is fucked with the ever decreasing sinkee spenders and the increasing FTs non spenders.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said all along that the PAPpies efforts to increase the population in order to have a robbust internal economy have failed miserably.

MOS failed because Real paying customers were put off by the throngs of PRC and other 3rd world patrons occupying seats on weekdays and weekends and therefore stayed away.

Singapore is fucked with the ever decreasing sinkee spenders and the increasing FTs non spenders.

Agree, just like going to Disneyland, i have been to almost all of them and the one i would avoid is the one in HK, due to the number of PRC there. Cutting queues, pushing their way through, hogging hot photo-taking spots. Even the staff there cant do anything except apologize to me and offer me a 2nd ride without the need to queue although i keep telling them it is not their fault.