• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moronic Sinkies, hope u're SCREWED through and through !!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are one of the MORONIC Sinkies that is in the "fix", YOU FUCKING deserve it !!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/print/393906/1/.html

SINGAPORE : COE prices for cars were higher in the latest bidding exercise which ended on Thursday, but were lower for commercial vehicles.

COE premiums for cars 1,600cc and below rose S$7,719 to S$7,721. It had fallen to a historic low of S$2 in the previous bidding exercise, and that drew crowds to car showrooms over the last two weeks.

Most dealers said during the last 10 days of November, sales were back to pre-recession levels three months ago. And this demand has inevitably pushed up the COE prices for most categories of vehicles in this latest bidding exercise.

For big cars of more than 1,600cc, COEs went up S$1,612 to S$6,501.

The COE price for the Open Category, where the certificates are usually used to buy cars, rose S$700 to S$7,589.

Motorcycle COE rose S$90 to S$1,102.

The Goods Vehicles and Bus Category registered a fall, down S$977 to S$5,212.

Meanwhile, car dealers are not expecting sales to back down, because of the upcoming Christmas and New Year festivities. They said now is the time, despite the economic downturn.

In 1998, we were also undergoing an economic recession. But COEs in 1998 was hovering around S$32,000 to S$34,000 levels. But today, it is less than one-third of that. It is still a good time to buy,” said Vincent Ng, a product manager with Honda.

With higher demand, dealers said the COE price for small cars is expected to remain in the S$6,000 to S$8,000 range for the next few biddings. - CNA /ls

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no, there are pap public servant
like army, police etc, they have no worry about jobs.
they have money to spend
which is good, help the economic

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, pappy servants? Got screwed by their own master ? Remember, 19% pay cut ??

Help the economy ??? Wrong fiscal policy....

no, there are pap public servant
like army, police etc, they have no worry about jobs.
they have money to spend
which is good, help the economic

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, do not say such a thing. Our government cares for you and it is market forces at play.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
shut the fucked up... Go fuck yourself dead !!!

I feel your pain. But vulgarity and anger gets you nowhere. Turn this negative energy into positive energy into hard work and innovation. Look at how energetic our leader LKY is, in spite of having undergone an operation.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
With higher demand, dealers said the COE price for small cars is expected to remain in the S$6,000 to S$8,000 range for the next few biddings. - CNA /ls[/COLOR]

why you so upset? you planning to buy a new car at lower prices?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you..... this is my positive energy.

You dun want my negative energy.... My negative energy will feel your love one and family members. Dun tell me about LKY, he is a soiled sanitary pad.

I feel you pain. But vulgarity and anger gets you no where. Turn this negative energy into positive energy into hard work and innovation. Look at how energetic our leader LKY is, in spite of having undergone an operation.